What's new

Clan Questions

MrShiftyHead

Reaction score
Hello, I'm $hifty KP. I'm fairly new to D☆S, as I just downloaded the game a couple days ago.
I have a few questions about clans. I have asked a few players online about clans, but I have gotten very vague answers. So I'm going to ask all the questions about clans that I can think of.

First off, what are the pros and cons of being in a clan? What can I really gain from being in a clan?

If I were to join a clan, which clan would be the best to join?
Is it better to found your own clan or join one?
Is it best to be in no clan, or be in one?

Okay, I hope these questions aren't too hard to answer, and I thank who ever can help me with these questions. Also, please don't give me vague answers. That will lead to further confusion, and more questions from me. XD

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Your main pros with joining a clan is getting the support of your clanmates, and if they are large enough to have buildings in a map, you can get fame, with a same place to hunt.

A main con is any clan you join, you inherent their fights, any wars they are in, any personal vendettas, all of that.

As for the best clan, that would happen to depend on which server you are in, i'm unsure about clans in any other servers other than Am1. Founding your own clan or being in one is honestly a personal preference, i have rex therefore i don't normally stay in one clan at a time, i switch between clans and my own random clans. Being in a clan is a personal preference, i've seen people go from level 1 to level 40 without joining a clan, just hunting and questing while on protection.