Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The current way the clan page is, is a mess, and it’s difficult to search for a piece of information If I have to about my members.

The Clan Page needs a major overhaul redesign with new information such as
Who recently left the clan
Who recently joined the clan
When was the last time a member was online
How many clan members are currently online

And, I suggest that the new Clan Page design be in a ListView similar to the Sheriff list at the Sheriff Monuments- scrolling down the list would be better rather than having to click multiple times and the page takes longer to load. Additionally, I would like the clan members to be arranged in specific orders, either by Levels or by Recently Online.

New Features

Each member of a clan must have an option to “Allow PVP with ClanMates” that each player can turn on or off, similar to the option “Allow Duel With Friends”.

Finally, the most requested feature from the community for ages is an Alliance Chat. There needs to be an Alliance chat from which we can communicate to the Ally where to regroup, where the enemy is, and who is not the enemy during war.

I know that the Devs are working very hard on the Balance Update hence, I'm not expecting these features and ideas to be implemented any time soon. I just wanted to bring this to light so that Devs acknowledge it along with the player's feedback.

Last edited:

Thround

Reaction score
Not bad, but I would rather that these ideas be separated and each have their own thread where they can be addressed in detail. Alliance System would definitely deserve a Thread of its own.

Who recently left the clan
Who recently joined the clan
It should be something like: "B" was approved by "A" - "C" was expelled by "D" - "F" left the clan, a page with logs that get refreshed every server maintenance would be nice addition.

On clan page, online Avatars should have a green dot attached to their pictures, and offline ones can be known when they were last online by checking their Statistics, same way you check when they joined and how much they donated or supplied.

How many clan members are currently online
That can simply be showing under clan name, and next to clan members numbers/ total seats.

Each member of a clan must have an option to “Allow PVP with ClanMates” that each player can turn on or off, similar to the option “Allow Duel With Friends”.
Hmm, no, allow/close duels with friends was created mostly so that Clanmates can do fun fights without having to leave clan so that fulfill the purpose behind this idea. Not to mention that some clan mates also not fans of each others since they have to be on each other's backs everyday, so keeping only duels between friends in a clan is better, since you can control who is your friend and who shouldn't be.

Finally, the most requested feature from the community for ages is an Alliance Chat. There needs to be an Alliance chat from which we can communicate to the Ally where to regroup, where the enemy is, and who is not the enemy during war.
Well it should definitely not be same as clan chat, which still view messages even if you are not paying attention and looking in local or global chats. Because that would be huge disturbance sharing a chat with all these people.

It might work if it is an option that can be controlled by clan leaders. Say that a leader of a clan will have a check-on button that will allow his clan to view alliance chat, and all leaders of that alliance have to do the same in order to communicate. That should help keeping this chat for emergencies only if some clans don't wanna be bothered.

As you see, I agreed on some ideas and declined some, that's why I can't give you a vote, because it either means that I support all or decline all. So I advise you again to keep your ideas separated in the next time.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Not to mention that some clan mates also not fans of each others since they have to be on each other's backs everyday, so keeping only duels between friends in a clan is better since you can control who is your friend and who shouldn't be.
Actually, the main reason for this idea is so that players like me do not have to add everyone in my clan in friendlist just for the sake of a PVP. I was thinking more about an option that individual members would have that would toggle PVP with clanmates on or off.

It might work if it is an option that can be controlled by clan leaders. Say that a leader of a clan will have a check-on button that will allow his clan to view alliance chat, and all leaders of that alliance have to do the same in order to communicate. That should help keeping this chat for emergencies only if some clans don't wanna be bothered.
Yes, exactly and that Alliance chat would be used specifically for war and emergency time only.

As you see, I agreed on some ideas and declined some, that's why I can't give you a vote, because it either means that I support all or decline all. So I advise you again to keep your ideas separated in the next time.
It's the first time that I'm making a thread on the forum, nonetheless, I get the gist of how it should be done.
Much Thanks!

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I would like the clan members to be arranged in specific orders, either by Levels

It would be better for everyone if there was a way that clan members are presented on the clan page. Perhaps, adding an option to sort the members by levels would fix the disordered way the members are currently presented on the page.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Developers should consider this in the Endgame Mechanic Update.

It would save us time and clicks from searching for a member- the same goes for fame Distribution and Clan Boosters Distribution.

Existing thread on Item Distribution

How many clan members are currently online (Only right hands and Leader would be able to see that)

And, I suggest that the new Clan Page design be in a ListView similar to the Sheriff list at the Sheriff Monuments- scrolling down the list would be better rather than having to click multiple times and the page takes longer to load.

Additionally, I would like the clan members to be arranged in specific orders, either by Levels or by Recently Online.

One moment Player A would be on the first page first row. When a new member joins the clan, Player A gets booted to another page-- kinda frustrating, why does it keep on changing? (Same goes for friends on the FriendList)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
What I want the most is that they update the fame distribution xd

Last edited:

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server