What's new

Clan offline check

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRex

Reaction score
i think it would be useful if they implemented a duration count of how long players in their clans have been offline. so this way clan leaders and officers would have an easier time systematically removing players that have been offline for a long time so that they make create more room for newer/active/etc members

nikilsoorjun

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Paparoach
Clan
no clan
yes it would nice to implement this idea :D

deathwish

Reaction score
I agree with that. and i would also like to see a clan boss tab where only clan boss's can talk or officers between diffrent allie clans.... it would be nice to have a ranking system for officers as well :D

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be nice to open up the clan section and see who is on and who is not. Make chatting so much easier...plus, it would also help to know weither you have friends on to help defend a claim or if you should just abandon it to an enemy gang.
And it would also be nice to know who is an officer, the leader, and just a plain-old clan member.
Great idea! :D

Mizukage

Reaction score
I agree with the idea of the duration from which the clan members havent logged in.

But the clan members should not know who the officers are, because sometimes they ask for favours (like boosters and stuff) and sometimes you cant help them but the clan members are your friends and you get frustrated about what to do >.< ;)

Muk Pile

Reaction score
Mizukage said:
But the clan members should not know who the officers are, because sometimes they ask for favours (like boosters and stuff) and sometimes you cant help them
I don't think that is a true arguement against seeing what rank another member is. I mean, the reason you are made to be an officer is to not only to hand out clan boosters when need but to also be availible to help others settle disputes, give guidance to new members, and provide leadership when the clan leader is AFK (Away From Keyboard). Besides, it's really difficult to run out of clan boosters; usually, since I am myslef an officer in my clan, I have to give out clan boosters to make room for new ones.
So, in conlusion, I think your reasoning doesn't make a lot of sense and that providing some system to know who is an officer or a clan leader would be a vaulable addition to the game!

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
I think the clan leader should be able to set a clan inactive booter and if a player doesn't play for a certain amount of time the leader is told and is asked if he wants to boot them or not. It should ask because a player might be inactive due to vacation family emergency etc...

SkyLander

Reaction score
Totally agree with the main idea, much times on big clans we have some bot people and we don't know.
And the idea of shown who are Officer, leader, member, etc... would be nice too.
Also we need a "Clan Wall" to post there all clan stuff, because right now we need say and say, to every clan member, the rules, the deals, all stuff over and over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.