Ceolo too weak to hunt?

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
Ceolo takes a lot of damage if it goes head on with anything, special bandits and carnos. A little mistake to the hit and run technique I am dead. I use vita + stre + endu with pm dmg + clock + precision. Any tips to how to properly hunt with ceolo or should i switch dinos to hunt?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
for close range fight you wanna have dino defense and armor, replace your endu with armor.
when fighting bandit just use your gun most of the time and abilities.
using paralyse with the pm and just blast the monster, for bandits you wanna paralyse then use your full 900 range.
Just practice how and when to use your ability.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
with what style are you hunting, far range or close range?

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
for close range fight you wanna have dino defense and armor, replace your endu with armor.
when fighting bandit just use your gun most of the time and abilities.
using paralyse with the pm and just blast the monster, for bandits you wanna paralyse then use your full 900 range.
Just practice how and when to use your ability.
thank you very much! I will change the implants so and I will practice more on that technique! Thanks again :)

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
with what style are you hunting, far range or close range?
i used to play close as back in the day ceolo had stun! but im now trying my best to go far range! I m not good at the hit and run technique. The issue is face is that I cannot take damage head on and survive. I always end up dying if I don't somehow escape. ( I used ceolo since the day i played ds but didnt had this issue earlier)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i used to play close as back in the day ceolo had stun! but im now trying my best to go far range! I m not good at the hit and run technique. The issue is face is that I cannot take damage head on and survive. I always end up dying if I don't somehow escape. ( I used ceolo since the day i played ds but didnt had this issue earlier)
when you hunt in far range, you need to start attacking mobs while being as far from them as possible and then just run in circles, when mobs come close to you, you just use 1st skill with coel or if you already have ep then use paralize from pm and just try to keep distance all them time, when mobs are close to die, use 2nd coels skill to finish mob, if mob still has many hp then wait for extra and use 2nd skill with extra and then just try finish the mob in close range. your techs are good with pm, but on coel you need to use defensive imp maybe instead of strength, vita is useful for coel and endu is necessary for far range hunting

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
when you hunt in far range, you need to start attacking mobs while being as far from them as possible and then just run in circles, when mobs come close to you, you just use 1st skill with coel or if you already have ep then use paralize from pm and just try to keep distance all them time, when mobs are close to die, use 2nd coels skill to finish mob, if mob still has many hp then wait for extra and use 2nd skill with extra and then just try finish the mob in close range. your techs are good with pm, but on coel you need to use defensive imp maybe instead of strength, vita is useful for coel and endu is necessary for far range hunting
this strategy might be useless against para mobs, bcs they can affect with rage down effect

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
thank you i will try this.. i have armor, agility and rec.. i heard a lot of comments about agility and rec being not that effective anymore.. is it true?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
thank you i will try this.. i have armor, agility and rec.. i heard a lot of comments about agility and rec being not that effective anymore.. is it true?
about rec depends on what dino against what gun , bcs rec is mostly useful in far range and mostly with tanks, but agility is useful for sure, specially while trying to run away from close range

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
about rec depends on what dino against what gun , bcs rec is mostly useful in far range and mostly with tanks, but agility is useful for sure, specially while trying to run away from close range
thank you very much for the information!!