What's new

Carnotauorus is wayyy tooo op

Billygun2

Reaction score
It needs nerfing period. A lvl 19 carno is not supposed to beat a lvl 20 centro, is it?, then why does that happen?

It has too much strenght and health at the same time which isn't fair to others who aren't carno users.

please devs, Centro is one of the best dinos in the game and doesn't deserve to be crushed by others so easily

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
Assuming that you weren't simply outplayed, I'd say that you should be asking for a buff on the Centro rather than a nerf on the Carno.

It has too much strength and health at the same time which isn't fair to others who aren't Carno users.
I'm not sure what you mean by that, unless by 'health' you're including the healing that it gets from leech. Because aside from that Carno has the lowest health of any dinosaur in the game.

In my opinion, the way that this game 'balances' health against strength is actually unfair to the higher strength dinosaurs such as Carno because strength isn't your only source of offense. Everyone gets high damage on their gun no matter how tanky their dinosaur is, and overall gun damage is actually more efficient than dino damage anyway.

I will, though, give you some pointers on how to beat a Carno. A Carno's whole game plan is simply to stay close to you the whole fight and spam Carnage Attack until you die. So there's two things that you want to do: disrupt leech as much as you can, and stay out of melee range if at all possible. A PM with precision and range tech can devastate a Carno if you use good spacing, and the agility implant is good against Carno because it can gimp both their damage output and their ability to heal. And both of Centro's skills are particularly effective against a dinosaur with high strength and low vitality, so I would think that Carno would actually be one of your better match-ups if you play it right.

akuadvi

Reaction score
i dont think so. ive had my brachi beat several carnos.