What's new

Can the event bandits stay?

EmanTheConqueor

Reaction score
Do you know those rookie bandits riding baby carnotaurus? They could stay even out of the events, but they don't have a special skin and they don't drop anything special, just a bandit roaming around dinoville.
Also, I don't know if this is the right place for suggestions, move this or the thread I did before waiting for approval to the right section (If this isn't the one and I can't find the "suggestions" section)

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello :),

It might be possible that those bandits are from the quest for "Killing bandits" in Dinoville or it might be possible that they could also be the event bandits which drop football.
Please note that not every event bandit drops football. Also, if you are very high level than those bandits then they drop destroyed football which you might have ignored thinking it to be a meat or a bone because it drops like a general white box loot item.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

EmanTheConqueor

Reaction score
I know about this, I'm talking about those who drop footballs/destroyed footballs
I think they could stay as a normal enemy (Along with wild animals who drop loot and are non-quest) and be like a normal bandit with the red/black tribal skin.