What's new

Can I reject rewards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkinginfestation

Reaction score
So I'm in a clan, and am receiving clan-related rewards when I complete missions. But our inventory is full. And like heck am I spending what little gold I have on expanding it - I'm just a frigging noob after all, and need every advantage I can get.

So. Is there ANY way to reject rewards, or otherwise stop those dang "Fred Ex" alerts from coming up? I know the game needs to make money somehow, but this is just making me want to leave the clan, NOT spend money. :mad:

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
:LOL: When I was new, I also asked about rejecting clan boosters. You cannot reject clan boosters after completing group quests. Splitscreen wants you to use gold coins to buy clan space for clan boosters.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
But then again, clan leaders and officers should keep the friggin clan spaces empty. That is part of their job as leaders and officers regardless of how annoying it is to assign clan boosters on an unorganized (not knowing who is online/offline) clan page.

arachyd

Reaction score
The easiest way, if no one needs them, is to simply open your clan list and start giving them to the person on the first page that comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.