What's new

Boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neferite

Reaction score
It would be great if we could have the option to take the Clan Booster or leave it. If there is no officer online and inventory is full, then I can't accept the booster. It just stays there and pops up every few minutes that there is no space for it. It makes it to where I don't want to quest multiplayer quests which sucks because that's where the most experience is.

Could you possibly change this???

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Exactly i agree i have almost died from that booster thing popping out of nowhere.

Neferite

Reaction score
I have 7 ended group quests with clan boosters and I can't accept any of them because no officer is on to make room. The popups are so much and back to back. But I don't want to stop because the next one will level me.

RexDude

Reaction score
If you are doing a group quest leave your clan and when the group quest has ended take your reward (which will include no booster). Now send a request to join your clan again. That's what i do.

purpleweed

Reaction score
RexDude said:
If you are doing a group quest leave your clan and when the group quest has ended take your reward (which will include no booster). Now send a request to join your clan again. That's what i do.
That's a nice workaround, but declining a booster reward should still be an option so you can chat with clan members who are online instead of using local chat.

Or accept the experience and coins (if any), and log out to erase the booster, though I'm sure "questers" would prefer to just decline.

purpleweed

Reaction score
please fix this:

as i'm completing the quests achievements, clan boosters are stuck on the left side of my screen. i am in a clan with an empty clan inventory...and when i click Take Item(s), the clan boosters are not going into the clan inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.