dinokiller120.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dinokiller121
Clan
clan steel romero
The battle cry should be reworked to work with your clan members/friends in battle.
how it would work is how it work in game the normal power will scare 3 players away and when it gets to extra power will scare 5 people away but insted of making them fail their hits 50% of the time it will buff 5 friendly players health, strength, and speed by 1% for 15 seconds.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I like the idea that effects from some skills could cast positive effects for allies or friends, but your suggested buffs are too op

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I like the idea that effects from some skills could cast positive effects for allies or friends, but your suggested buffs are too op
That's a totally new concept that's worth exploring.

Skills effect that positively affect allies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
rather, that concept would work better for a new support or healer role.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
It definitely would be nice to have other buffs in the game besides the clan boosters because not everyone in clan or have boosters. only thing is how would the game know whos friendly and who's not? I guess if they in friends list or clan?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Yes its generally a nice thing to have supportive skills for allies but for Dino Storm we avoided them as they would not work in PVE that way.
Also balancing was already a very difficult task and bringing such support buffs into the mix would make it even more hard to balance.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Bruh NO NEED. As a player, I enjoy the rex with the skill 2 attribute and they help me with hunting and pvps. No way it will help players in dead servers where wars aren't fought much and to players who prefer being clanless, so I respectfully disagree.