What's new

Bandit Zane

RexDude

Reaction score
An event just came to my mind so i decided to post it here. I know it would never get in the game but still... I'll complete it in chapters.
-
Chapter 1

In deserts far away from the beloved Dinoville lives an evil Bandit. Bandit Zane was known for his cruelty and all the evil he had done in his life. Little unlucky towns who dared come in his way were wiped off the face of earth forever.

Zane sighed in disgust with his head almost fully covered by his hat. He would smoke his pipe continuously while his servant watched him in horror. Zane lazily looked at the trembling man and snapped, "What's your problem? I didn't hire you to stand there and perfect the art of doing nothing all day. Why don't you go feed Beauty?" The poor man turned white after listening what the cruel bandit said but in order to stay alive he had to do it. The skinny man went inside a barn and came out with a cow. Zane whistled like always and a deep roar filled came from a large barn.The poor man swallowed and went inside the barn with the cow. A cry came from the barn scaring some bandits on the back. Then suddenly it stopped. Then it was the cow's turn. The voice was difficult to hear but it did scare the hell out of some bandits though. Other bandits surrounding Zane were laughing but the truth was very different inside. Zane looked at them and sighed like always. "I don't think you fellas would like the next part. Lets go" and with that the bandit picked up his peacemaker and went inside the bar.

Candyman

Reaction score
Wow i like it, can't wait for the next chapter, it was fun reading this.

RexDude

Reaction score
Well i sort of betrayed this thing after i found that no one liked it.

RexDude

Reaction score
I can't hold it! The next Chapter will be coming after some days because there is a problem with my internet. Chapter two is twice the size of chapter 1!

RexDude

Reaction score
Chapter 2

The leaves showed no signs of life as every plant and tree was lying still. For the first time there was no fresh air blowing around Mokon Woods. Quest givers themselves were worried for their houses didn’t produce electricity without the precious winds. A lonely silence was surrounding Mokon except the munching of herbivores and the silent growls of carnivores. All except one bush was still. All the smilodons were staring at this confusing sight but none of the dumb creatures chose to think about it anymore. As they all walked around lazily with the giant alpha sleeping in a corner, a green beam shot out of the weird bush with lighting speed and made a huge BANG when it hit a young smilodon’s head. The poor creature fell to the ground without giving his death cry. All of the smilodons were now running around in fear except the alpha that had woken and was growling madly. Two men came out of the bush and laughed loudly seeing the growling alpha. One of the men was wearing a black bandana on his face with a red cowboy hat, an orange cattle shirt, orange trousers and a pairs of old shoes. The other looked kind of funny who was smoking a pipe wearing no hat, with camel ranger shirt and pink shorts. The alpha shot towards them with great speed but when he jumped in the air a massive blue carnotaurus ran out of the woods and sunk his long horns into the poor cat. It screeched before hanging lifeless on the carno’s horn. The two men laughed even violently at what had happened and the one with the bandana even started to shoot beams with his peacemaker. The carnotaurus lied the dead cat down and sat down to let his master get on. “God I missed Mokon William!” said the one with the getting on his carno. “Yeah it’s been long since we last came out here John. But I’m confused why you didn’t bring old Jack to the hunt?” replied Williams who called his centrosaurus who came out running out of the woods happily. “Well friend. The rex is too wild to be used for little purposes and I figured it had been long the last time I took Beast to a hunt” said John Carter as the carnotaurus looked all about the jungle showing every sign that he had not been here for a long time. John Carter was the current sheriff of Dinoville and every cowboy and cowgirl found him far better than the old one who did nothing but eat. Ofcource the villagers had to vote him down. He had put Dinoville off guard in all ways. One day even a group of bandits had tried to bring down a house, who were also wanted victims of the stealth of 580 Topaz from the banks. For the time John Carter was doing good. He even went with a pair of trusted cowboys and shot down a huge group of coelophysis bandits. Unluckily one bandits died for the sheriff’s tyrannosaur was still not properly trained. Heck he did taught the bandits a lesson! William Turner on the other hand was an extremely old friend of John. Long before both of them were found in the dinoville canyon with their coelophysis and them, almost died of thirst. Coming to Dinoville had been even better then the old cowboys had expected. Gold was found more than they could possibly expect. John wiped the tears of laughing off of his face and ordered his carnotaurus to pick the carcass of the ground and carry it. William lead the way for Beast was already busy carrying the heavy alpha and someone had to be on guard. They went chatting with each other happily to the trail that led to Dinoville but none of them had forgotten why the winds were not blowing. It was a bad omen if one thought about it but who cared…

RexDude

Reaction score
Hmm... Guys i actually am starting to think you people have read this because of the huge difference in the number of views but no one likes it because of no reply except Candyman's. Please say something :(

RexDude

Reaction score
Next topic coming soon. Well maybe a little late but coming for surely! I don't care if no one likes to say anything x3

RexDude

Reaction score
Just kidding! Here it is:

Chapter 3

Every dinosaur was scared for what was about to happen. If the decision was in their hands then they would've ran away from these ruthless bandits. Every bandit known in the little deserted town was readying himself for Zane had declared a war. It had all happened just the night before. Every bandit was in favor of the killing of even their own for the sake of gold and wealth. For the first time Zane was happy. He even went on a hunt with his beloved beauty and while he was away some bandits had fled to dinoville for security as they thought Zane was not the right leader. At evening everyone set out on the best dino they had. Most of them were carnotaurs and other were either brachiosaurs or pachycaphalosaurs. The army that could very well be called a large pack due to its small number started their long journey. Everyone was hoping Zane had something up his sleeve to get this plan to work or they'd be running to the desert with the sheriff shooting them off. But most veterans were not even a twitch afraid for it was not the first time Zane had done something like that.

Eddy

Reaction score
What is the next chapter or when you going to post it?

RexDude

Reaction score
I think i'm gonna post it on 10th or a little earlier.

Candyman

Reaction score
I like them, keep it coming :) but make them longer if you can.

RexDude

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time in my life guys. Might take a little time for this to continue... But it will continue.

RexDude

Reaction score
WOW WOW WOW! 1144 views! Oh darn I'm totally continuing this!

Chapter 4

John tipped his hat to the gate keeper of Dinoville as he entered the greatest place he had ever known. William was still rubbing his giant belly with a face that showed the most of hunger. "For god's sake Willy you just ate a newborn coelophysis before going to Mokon! No wonder the people hate you as their guest." Willy gave a short laugh before pulling out a bottle of beer from his shorts. John simply waved his head and looked forward towards the mysterious crowd gathered. His smiled disappeared as he made his way to the men and got off his carnotaurus. Pushing everyone aside he went to the center and saw a group of men arguing. "What's the problem here!"
"Nice timing Sheriff! We just caught these bandits from the canyon" said one man.
"Shouldn't they be in prison?" John was curious.
"I believe they have something to say"
John eyed a bendit carefully and asked, "State your business. You don't look the bad type to me"
"You know you people should really learn to thank strangers. Not far from here Zane's marching towards this town" said the bandit.
John's eyes widened at the sound of the word 'Zane' but he said, "What makes you think i should believe you?"
The bandit's mouth opened but closed again. He seemed to be thinking hard.
"Well that's what i thought so... Guards! Lock up these animals till i think of something to do with them" cried out John after which 5 guards came rushing and and dragged the men away from the crowd like sacks.
John straightened his hat and went to Beast. William gave him a strange look and called out, "Another drama... What do they want?!" John ignored his friend and guided his dinosaur towards the market where he had promised someone the body of an alpha smilodon for one teleport matrix.

RexDude

Reaction score
Chapter 5

With a cold breath the bandit whispered to his fellow, "This place has gotten cold"
“No doubt man” answered his fellow
“Do you even know where’s the psycho leading us to?”
“No idea man”
“What if he gets us killed?”
“Straight to hell man”
“You know I could hear you weasels all the way. One more voice and you’re dead men” came the unmistakable voice of Zane. The two bandits quickly stopped talking as their face turned pale with fear but Zane had to agree with them. Goldfields certainly had gotten cold. Usually the sun had the strength to steal all the energy a man had in the afternoon but strangely it felt cold. The birds would fly right on top of Zane’s little army as if waiting for one to drop dead so they could have their meal for the day. All was quiet as the group of dinosaurs marched forward. Nothing seemed to be alive except and massive centrosaurs and parasaurolophus who would just stare at the riders like dull corpses. Zane suddenly stopped his massive rex and put a hand up his shoulder, signaling everyone to stop which they obeyed quietly. His eyes slowly examined the expressions on the face of his tyrannosaur. It seemed as if she was hungry and was looking of food… No. Maybe she had already found it because she just looked and sniffed in one certain direction. Zane smiled coldly and looked at the direction, his rex was facing. “Good work Beauty. I might just give you a brachiosaur for snack. Now go for the direction” said Zane as he slapped the dinosaur on the opposite side to make her go to the road that had suddenly god interesting. The bandits eyed each other curiously and with fear but followed their leader. The bandits hardly fitted in the narrow passage but somehow made it forward. Zane carefully examined the road. His eye suddenly caught a flash coming from the ground. He blinked some times but then looked at the source and saw a glass bottle abandoned on the sand. “Ahaa! Knew they would be here somewhere” As the group advanced forward the path started to become wider and wider. Finally they all found themselves in an open plain. It wasn’t just an open plane. There was a fence containing adult coelophysis, 2 houses planted on the other side and a 50 feet tower possibly built for keeping an eye out for rangers. Zane’s eyes focused straight on the houses from which 10 bandits emerged with their hammers pointing straight at the army. “There ain’t no dead man but me!” cried out Zane. Suddenly the bandits lowered their guns and looked at each other saying, “He knows the phrase” continuously. One of the 10 bandits stepped forward and asked, “Lord Zane. I believe you made the right choice for coming here. You can stay here as long as you wish. We’ll be happy to serve”
“No my fellow bandit. I come here to unite with those forgotten years ago. It is time for some action” said Zane with a laugh.
“R-Really? It’s really starting?”
“Oh yes it is. Veeery soon”

RexDude

Reaction score
Chapter 6

His face was sweating wildly as he kept on looking at the bandits through his peacemaker magnifier. The energy from the gun made his left cheek red but he couldn't let that ruin his shot. Barnes slowly moved his gun towards the dinosaur's leg on which the bandit seemed to be enjoying some wine. A thin but fast laser shot out of the peacemaker and hit the parasaur's leg right in the center. "Bull's eye!" cried out Barnes as the bandit dropped from his struggling dinosaur and kept looking at it mysteriously. The cowboy looked to his side and saw that the rangers were still waiting. "What's the delay for?! Go get him before he escapes!" Barnes was furious. These rangers sometimes behaved like deafs or children. No wonder the cowboys preferred their friends for protection rather than these mindless bodies. The two coelophysis riders shot off like a cannon, straight towards the bandit who was now well aware of the situation. Luckily this time they caught him before he could attract unwanted attention. One of the rangers put him on his dinosaur like a sack of grains
"Let me go! I did nothing wrong! Let me go!" the bandit screamed violently as if about to be hanged.
"Sorry. All out of letting.. you.. GO!" snapped Barnes.
"Please! I needed those newborns or he would've killed me!"
"You're the first one to have stolen some centrosaurs newborns. Oh im sorry, i meant a LOT of newborns. You might get some months less in the prison if you keep that mouth shut. Well its not like you have a choice right? Strap his mouth ranger!"
The bandit still moaned like a pig about to be slaughtered when he was taken away to a cage usually built to keep young dinosaurs. Barnes was confused. These bandits had gotten weirder. Some of them would be hard as rock while some soft like sissies. It was like they were trained to act like that before being caught. Barnes shook his head and sighed as the rangers were forced to sedate the crying bandit to stop him from acting like a young coelophysis just caught from the wild. The cowboy looked at his coelophysis and gave a smile before mounting it and ordering it to go to Dinoville. Even a man as stubborn as Barnes couldn't hold Goldfields that long. Besides, he didn’t want Sheriff Carter to send another messenger to him. Barnes’s little dinosaur sped through the passage like a rocket and arrived at the golden village in less than 10 minutes. Barnes went straight for the sheriff’s office and got there in a matter of seconds. He got off his young dinosaur, who was barely even catching his breath, and knocked the sheriff’s door. “Come in!” came a voice from inside. He opened the door to reveal John sitting in his usual seat.
“I think I told you to not spend more than 20 minutes in the Goldfields Barnes” said John Carter
“My apologies sheriff but these new rangers force me to spend some extra time”
“I thought doing your work would teach them something”
“It will sir. Just not today”
“Alright. So who did you caught this time?”
“I’m pretty sure it was Mill’s brother. Ever since his death, he’s been behaving a little… well.. down but today he was a lot weirder”
“They change every time. It’s like they’re getting dumber and smarter everyday” said John, smiling.
“No matter how smart, without a leader they’re dead meat”
“Sure as hell lad. Now I need you to report to Mokon, Barnes. They say some crazy young carnotaurus is running wild, slaughtering anything that comes in it’s way”
“Don’t you have someone else do this task sheriff? I’ve kinda’ got some things to do here in Dinoville”
“I’m sorry Barnes but you’re the best sniper we’ve ever had. I promise this is the last task for the day”
Barnes put his cowboy hat on and went outside the office without another word. John heard Barnes’s coelophysis give a growl before shooting off. He looked down at the floor like he had been doing before Barnes came. Things were about to get bad…

Freddie rocks

Reaction score
Hey this thing is awesome. Why don't you publish it?

If you can't, keep posting it.
When will the next edition come? :D

RexDude

Reaction score
Chapter 7 will come for sure but not in this week. Maybe after 10 days...

RexDude

Reaction score
Hey guys. WOW it's been long. I quit dinostorm for some time so quit on this story too unfortunately. I'm gonna continue it the next month. I MIGHT make a chapter or 2 this month because i am INCREDIBLY busy but when june starts, expect chapters every week. Also the month may give me time to think the story through. Sorry for the readers, i really let you down. :(

RexDude

Reaction score
AAAND... I'll also make the topics longer this time lol :LOL:

RexDude

Reaction score
Was a bit quick. Didn't want people to think i was lying :LOL: so here's the next chapter. :D

Chapter 7

“With luck you get highlight and with highlight you get responsibility. Just that my responsibility was too damn big” said Zane staring at a young carnotaurus in the fences who seemed to be playing around. The 3 bandits sitting near him sighed. “They’re savages Master. They call us that but they’re that themselves” said one bandit. One small child who was with his father (one of the bandits) looked at Zane and spoke, “What do you mean?” his voice trembled. His father suddenly glared at him and signaled him to go home. The child obeyed dutifully but as he started to walk, Zane told him to stop. “You really wanna know? You really wanna what comes in me’ dreams at night every night?” The kid looked at the man’s face and then spoke as if he just whispered, “Yes”
“Good. Well not much more than 20 years ago, I was a citizen my friend. A citizen like the other 200,000 mindless bodies that live in Dinoville. There was what they called ‘peace’ back then. No bandits, no outlaws, no wild dinosaurs. Everyone lived a normal life without much highlight.” said Zane staring at the young carnotaur again. “People laughed chatted and lived life like every day was their last but the mistake was that they thought only they were the citizens. Those that cleaned the houses, the buildings and did so much as to even clean the people’s dinosaurs and their waste were never thought of as real people. From all the so called ‘civilized’ citizens, only I was sober enough to see the error of our ways. Only I saw that those at the low rungs of the society were also human and deserved every right to have the pleasures that they were not given. Well the elections started and I stood up. Of cource, I was very popular those days in the city. Especially my Dino Dollars donation to the Dino Store was seen much positive light even though I donated so the store could have enough dinosaurs for the lower ones. But they used that all up on the tyrannosaurs” Zane clenched his fist. “I won the elections that time. I was given an office of my own, a menacing tyrannosaur and my own sheriff badge. My life was suddenly brighter. There wasn’t much to do for the first few months except little troubles here and there but then something happened. Something terrible. One of the eldest carnotaurs escaped the Dino Store and ran wild around Dinoville. A coelophysis ranger approached me to give the message, I mounted my rex and went to serve my city. The roars were large enough to let me know exactly where I was to go and I followed. When I was close enough to see the carnotaur, I saw him hovering over a family. 1 mother and two children. They were screaming and crying. A coelophysis rider was speeding to the carnotaur and I was sure he was going to save the family. But you know what he did?”
Listening like it was a bedtime story the child replied, “What?”
“He jumped off his coelophysis who attacked the carnotaur alone, ran to his family, grabbed a bag from his wife and ran away leaving them alone. He tripped on the way and out came hundreds of gold coins from the bag. Of cource by the time I approached, the coelophysis and the family had been just killed. I brought down the carnotaur but that man escaped, the one with more blood on his hands then the dinosaur. It was after that I realized that the town was evil. Every greedy rich citizen was drunk with power and would do all they could for their money. Even so much as let their families die. Soon later I convinced all of the lower people to join me in my cause and thousands followed me to my surprise. I took the rex and broke out many dinosaurs from the Dino Store and took the people and the dinosaurs to the goldfields which were still being discovered in those days. Boy, your mother, father and every relative you know was once one of those lower rungs. We are the revolution of Dinoville. Those who live in the city are terrible and it is our job to make sure balance is established and the rich don’t get richer. Do you understand?”
“Yes, sir” said the boy staring at Zane like he was his God. “Good. Train hard, grow up and earn my trust. Someday I might just make you my best rider. Now go back to your house” The little boy stared some more and then ran away to his home. “I want to attack right now, Master. With skill we can take them down. We have the element of surprise.” Snapped one bandit suddenly. “Ease up, rider. Dinoville didn’t get its glory in one day” almost growled the terrible bandit still staring at the young carnotaur. He pointed his finger at the playing carnotaur and said, “Feed that one to Beauty. It is too playful to one day be useful in battle”

RexDude

Reaction score
Chapter 8

The little boy sat happily behind his father on a coelophysis speeding past the sands of Dinoville. The air was hot and no cloud could be spotted in the sky. It was a day people didn’t want to spend much time in the sun on but this little boy couldn’t keep it in. He’d finally collected 20 emeralds from here and there and now was going to the Dinostore with his father for his very first dinosaur. They arrived in a matter of seconds and as expected, no one was there that day due to the heat. Dusty McDaniel was inside the fences trying to get the sick carnotaur to eat without being eaten himself. He saw the couple and stopped his efforts right away to attend them for they were the first buyers of the day, hopefully. “Hello Mr….?” asked Dusty as he approached the duo with his hands tied neatly behind his back. “Norton. Just Norton would be fine” “Okay Norton, I sure must admit you must be desperate for a dinosaur today to come out in a weather like this.” “Well this little guy is” Norton motioned towards his son who was awestruck from looking at all the big dinosaurs all together in one place. “Hey little guy. Hmm. I see you like Bob there huh?” said Dusty looking where the boy was looking, which happened to be the newly brought in wild tyrannosaur still in its young ages. He had been sedated. “I have 20 emeralds. Can I have a little one like him, sir?”

“Oh I’m afraid not my friend. You see that one is especially for the Sheriff and some day when the Sheriff’s current Tyrannosaur is too old, this one will be in use and as for the small ones, we just let them live in the wild. Tyrannosaurs are too rare to take when too young.” Dusty saw the sign of distress onto the boy and knew what to say straight away, “But he’s not the only dinosaur here, son. We’ve got plenty more.” His face lightened up a bit and like that Dusty proceeded to the fences to show the boy all he had, unaware that a pair of 2 eyes stared through binoculars onto the Dinostore hidden under a bush onto a small hill.

“So how is it?” asked the bandit accompanying the one looking at the store.

“We’ve been looking at this junk all day and not a single customer came except two citizens who arrived just now. I think this is the perfect time. We should tell Zane”

The bandit looked at his fellow and nodded in response before crawling back out of the bush far enough to stand up without being seen. He walked a bit further and the pair’s coelophysis could be seen sleeping silently despite the tremendous heat. The bandit approached the dinosaur and kicked him in the belly as the shocked dinosaur struggled for a second to stand up as he realized what had happened and silently lowered itself to let the bandit on. Soon they were speeding past goldfields to get to Zane.

The one left behind had nothing to do but wait. After an hour or at most 2 hours Zane would approach with some heavy company and raid the Dinostore and the day just happened to be perfect for such a plan. The bandit moved his hand into his trouser pockets, hoping for a bottle of wine, but got nothing except an extra battery for his burning colt. Half an hour later he found himself woken up from his sleep, in which he unfortunately was enjoying a bottle of wine, by a sudden roar that shook the bush. He struggled to get up and look at the Dinostore and to his horror, the sheriff’s tyrannosaur was standing next to it with 5 centrosaurus rangers near him. The day might get bloodier than expected.

Next to the Dinostore the sheriff got off his rex and patted him on the leg before walking to the fences. He could see Dusty with a bit of company that included a little boy. The boy looked happier than ever as he hugged a little parasaurolophus tightly, seemingly born a week earlier. “Take good care of him laddy! Remember to keep it happy and close to you.” Dusty said with a smile on his face looking happy for the boy with his new dinosaur and for himself for the emeralds. Perhaps he would use them to upgrade the carnivore fences. The sheriff approached Dusty and said, “Wow looks like another success for you today Dusty, surprisingly even in a day like this”

“Yes sheriff the business is running just fine” Dusty said as he noticed the 5 centrosaurus rangers standing next to the tyrannosaur. “Everything alright?”

“Yes it just that I had this tense feeling that something could happen today. I mean with bandits growing crazier by the day I was afraid the store might be at risk today. It’s probably nothing. Just consider it a precaution”

“Well sheriff the store was fine for all those years so I doubt it can be taken down in one day” the two laughed.
“Sure but let’s not take a chance shall we? Also the those dinosaurs had to stretch and the rangers quite needed to get off their butts” they laughed again.

“I’m gonna nose around here if you’re alright with that.” asked the sheriff.

“Oh not at all. Actually I was interested to show you one of my new taming designs” and like that the two walked off to the little hut next to the fences as the rangers stood on their on alert as the sheriff had wished.
Far off near the mokon woods gate, Zane waited with his little band for the bandit to come and tell him to depart for the town. Soon the little coelophysis could be seen riding to them. It approached and the bandit on it exclaimed, “The day is perfect master! No one visited all day long and the store is completely vulnerable!”

“Good. Lets move!” Zane cried out to his group and the dinosaurs all started to run to the city waiting ahead.

Richie_Lion

Reaction score
Wow. I liked this lot and can't wait fr the next one. This is really good, even I'm surprised that this doesn't have a lot of comments.