TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hello, this update gave alliance big advantage over small clans cuz 134 drain max with 5 players??? BRUH WHAT. this is already worse in eu1 for small clans and more worse in inactive servers. You guys just brought old alliance dominance system back in a worse way..... Upvote you all and Please tell me this is temporary and needs fixing! 🙂

You guys said players don't need to be in ally to attack towers and now this again???

Last edited:

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Hello, this update gave alliance big advantage over small clans cuz 134 drain max with 5 players??? BRUH WHAT. this is already worse in eu1 for small clans and more worse in inactive servers. You guys just brought old alliance dominance system back in a worse way..... Upvote you all and Please tell me this is temporary and needs fixing! 🙂

You guys said players don't need to be in ally to attack towers and now this again???
All depends on the clan that you're draining, how many sites they are holding

For example if you drain my clan on X server you'd have -258 drain with 5 different dinos, and -129 as a solo drainer and that's because my clan is holding 5 sites, however when you take a site, your drain rate will be reduced on my next site as now I hold 4 and not 5 anymore, however what you capture won't affect your rate anymore like before

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
The thing i wanna add is i think last update will be succesfull about preventing attackers establish different clans for attacks and make them unite in single clan which makes attacking easier.

But the thing still should bother us is the issue that same not applied for defender clans. I mean defenders still can form seperate clans for holding gates which is 3-4 gates persubclan.

As a result we may need something to make defenders unite again or since defender count decrease with each dividing, ally help may need to be lowered outside of the gates ( Maybe untouchable effect might help ).

We shouldnt forget that even though allies wont be able to help much inside the circle, they are still good for applying stun, paralyze on the way to the gate.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
But the thing still should bother us is the issue that same not applied for defender clans. I mean defenders still can form seperate clans for holding gates which is 3-4 gates persubclan.
I agree with this, even for defenders they dislike splitting their forces I'm sure, splitting into sub clans = weaker defense for each clan

But let's say they didn't split and the sites they hold are more than 5, how on earth will that clan save a site while it takes 4-5 minutes to be drained when there's 5 different dinos draining on site? Even if you bring the same amount on defenders which you most likely will, you're still gonna lose the site and end up losing more dds than gaining fame from this whole thing, hence why they split knowing it brings hard times anyways, just not as hard

As a result we may need something to make defenders unite again or since defender count decrease with each dividing, ally help may need to be lowered outside of the gates ( Maybe untouchable effect might help ).

We shouldnt forget that even though allies wont be able to help much inside the circle, they are still good for applying stun, paralyze on the way to the gate.
I assume you mean longer Untouchable status, but it wouldn't really solve much things, keep in mind attackers who spawn on a site, have enough time to teleport to another site/map if they see many enemies around them

Or allies will simply follow them and kill them eventually don't you think?
To unite defenders in their main clans there's only one solution for this and I guess it's obvious, also keep in mind you can't really be considering to reduce ally help even lower than it is after all they're all players at some point many will feel disgusted of playing as they can hardly even battle whether on site or not, I've seen many complaints already but the buff is making things fair enough for attackers and third-parties, can't make it even stronger than it is

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
The thing i wanna add is i think last update will be succesfull about preventing attackers establish different clans for attacks and make them unite in single clan which makes attacking easier.

We need this and also the clan war system, to make wars even more interesting + I always thought about dino storm pass xD, and also daily missions that give you more rewards based on what you kill or whatever

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
As long as small clans don't have problem with this and feel good about it, that's okay. I'm just one person xd

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
That was against a clan that owns 3 buildings.
All clans will own 3 buildings, no one will be stupid enough tto remain in large clans, they will disperse into smaller ones(they will still be the same large clan and communicate on discord as one). There will be an alliance of 30 small clans instead of 5 big ones, doesn't change anything but it will be harder to drain and very easy to defend.

You prevented attackers from doing this, then why can defenders do the exact same thing?

Make it clan vs clan, then this can be prevented.

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
now i see clans with 1 person or clans with 10 or less people in it, who have a map or even more.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
As long as small clans don't have problem with this and feel good about it, that's okay. I'm just one person xd
We are a small clan, we do.

Bad update, easily exploitable by only one side. The previous one had the same exploit for both sides, so it was more fair. Also talking about fairness, the most useful dinos for attacking have been nerfed, so yeah....

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X

but in this case, draining shall be stopped once a healer inside the circle to be more fair.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
All clans will own 3 buildings, no one will be stupid enough tto remain in large clans, they will disperse into smaller ones(they will still be the same large clan and communicate on discord as one). There will be an alliance of 30 small clans instead of 5 big ones, doesn't change anything but it will be harder to drain and very easy to defend.

You prevented attackers from doing this, then why can defenders do the exact same thing?

Make it clan vs clan, then this can be prevented.
THIS IS TRUE. Draining is more difficult cuz they function as sub clans holding 1-3 max towers (ON PURPOSE) while communicating as a big clan. This is hard for (real) small clans who operate alone. The alliance just broke into small clans but act as one which makes attacking HARDER.

We need solution for this ⏫ @Alewx

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
All these conclusions an the update is live only a few hours... Give it some time first.
I feel like these fast conclusions mean that the downsides of the update are blatantly obvious. But I guess we'll have time to test it until the next, hopefully better update.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
All these conclusions an the update is live only a few hours... Give it some time first.
I would like say... That if its still eu 1 thats complaining.... It will really never have a "pefect" balanced update cause if you log in to see how their war works it is insanely disgustingly 1 sided.... There is no hope and no future for that server.... Its best you see the overall picture of other server.... We cant discard one whole basket of apples just because of 1 rotten apple in it...

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
I would like say... That if its still eu 1 thats complaining.... It will really never have a "pefect" balanced update cause if you log in to see how their war works it is insanely disgustingly 1 sided.... There is no hope and no future for that server.... Its best you see the overall picture of other server.... We cant discard one whole basket of apples just because of 1 rotten apple in it...
Strongly agreed, same person always complaining over anything they dislike but everyone is free to share their opinions still

And to call eu1 a rotten apple or whatever, that’s just not cool eu1 players are same as you difference is on eu1 the big clans allied together, and to say there’s no hope that’s also untrue you never know when a war could be declared or anything

Even am2 attackers don’t complain although the server there is simply swapping sites 💀 meanwhile on eu1 we got attackers who complain while they were able to capture 10+ excellent sites and now they haven’t even tried to attack since the update got deployed, so I am not sure what’s all this about

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Strongly agreed, same person always complaining over anything they dislike but everyone is free to share their opinions still

And to call eu1 a rotten apple or whatever, that’s just not cool eu1 players are same as you difference is on eu1 the big clans allied together, and to say there’s no hope that’s also untrue you never know when a war could be declared or anything

Even am2 attackers don’t complain although the server there is simply swapping sites 💀 meanwhile on eu1 we got attackers who complain while they were able to capture 10+ excellent sites and now they haven’t even tried to attack since the update got deployed, so I am not sure what’s all this about
Bruh, the previous update was more or less fine by attackers. The only ones complaining and swarming the forum was you and the defender alliance.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
the update is not bad as attackers assume, Its actually good and gives a higher chance to defenders to actually have a fight instead of previous update with highly advantage -355 drain rate, now you have same it as before but with less drain rate and a bigger possibility to actually fight :)

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
the update is not bad as attackers assume, Its actually good and gives a higher chance to defenders to actually have a fight instead of previous update with highly advantage -355 drain rate, now you have same it as before but with less drain rate and a bigger possibility to actually fight :)
There was not a single instance where we had a -355 drain rate. Not one.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
assuming whatever u will try to do, in eu1 situation, defenders there will adapt and stop you at some point, the point is not about your server only btw, i speak generally about others.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
assuming whatever u will try to do, in eu1 situation, defenders there will adapt and stop you at some point, the point is not about your server only btw, i speak generally about others.
They didn't in the previous update, which was balanced more or less. With this update it's anything but balanced.

Btw your main acc is also from EU1, so no, you speak about EU1 as well and love this update because it's a cakewalk to defend now.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Close enough no?

image.png

You can still have this rate or a close one at least, depending on who you’re draining and with how many players/different dinos

You’ve been complaining yet you never actually attacked since the update is deployed, enough of this already, phase in 5 minutes feel free to test it out

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
They didn't in the previous update, which was balanced more or less. With this update it's anything but balanced.

Btw your main acc is also from EU1, so no, you speak about EU1 as well and love this update because it's a cakewalk to defend now.
with last update u were only taking gates, with almost 0 chance to defend those gates, whats the point u dont make even enough fames by doing that

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
with last update u were only taking gates, with almost 0 chance to defend those gates, whats the point u dont make even enough fames by doing that
0 chance? I'd say you defended more gates than we actually were able to take.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
my point now u can take and defend. since u said u are around 20 ppl then it would not be issued
Never played as an attacker, knows what it's like to be an attacker. Believable.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
Never played as an attacker, knows what it's like to be an attacker. Believable.
Believe me, I had been an attacker for a year, i know what it feels like, but also u will be defender one day who knows, u would want balanced system as well.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Matter of fact, we’ve all been attackers, I was kos for an entire year while fekete was part of the alliance, even after fekete got kicked out I was still an attacker for months, and @Ostral knows this very well about me.. you can’t claim that we don’t know how it feels like knowing that we’ve all been there at some point, we’re trying to make suggestions and feedbacks for a balanced system universally, on eu1 it’s a really tough situation for you, but we can’t make all servers follow one server, other servers have different situations and even harder situations than yours

You saw the post @Highway shared last week about Europe and America/Asia servers, America/Asia servers hardly are able to produce anything from sites, their fame income is from clothes/mining meanwhile on Europe servers it’s the opposite, even you attackers of eu1 made a lot of fame from capturing excellent sites but it was spread into multiple clans

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
and basically developers cant really pleasure everyone, thats the best so far for both defenders/attackers, they try hard to do the right thing for both, so lets appreciate it

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
now system of attacking is completely free, many ways to farm fames, elections fames are hidden so none can know, attack phases and drain rate are balanced, somehow they do the best out for everyone now