rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
What is the value of Clock attribute in real terms?
Even 5000 difference in clock attribute doesn't make a remarkable difference in PvP, For example the strength and damage attribute are applied in combat in proportion of 1/4, is there any fix relation between attribute value and combat performance of techs like clock or aim? If it remains so why would players even need to upgrade these?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Even 5000 difference in clock attribute doesn't make a remarkable difference in PvP, For example the strength and damage attribute are applied in combat in proportion of 1/4, is there any fix relation between attribute value and combat performance of techs like clock or aim? If it remains so why would players even need to upgrade these?
clock may do few shots difference in pvp, in this case if your opponent has all same, just you have higher lvl clock and your enemy has little bit lower lvl clock than your's, then you probably will win bcs of little bit higher shooting speed.

only vita, stren and dmg are fixed values. for the rest attributes:
  1. as i have noticed that with every higher attribute point, it is less and less effective, for example: 1 attribute point - 1 effectiveness point, 2 attribute points - 1.99 effectiveness points, 3 attribute points - 2.9 effectiveness points and something similar so on
  2. for me seems that every higher attribute point, except vita, stren and dmg, are more effective while having higher character lvl.
those 2 points are combined

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
clock may do few shots difference in pvp, in this case if your opponent has all same, just you have higher lvl clock and your enemy has little bit lower lvl clock than your's, then you probably will win bcs of little bit higher shooting speed.

only vita, stren and dmg are fixed values. for the rest attributes, as i have noticed that with every higher attribute point, it is less and less effective, for example: 1 attribute point - 1 effectiveness point, 2 attribute points - 1.99 effectiveness points, 3 attribute points - 2.9 effectiveness points and something similar so on and for me seems that every higher attribute point, except vita, stren and dmg, are more effective while having higher character lvl.
But that few shot difference in itself is the problem suppose the difference in shots for two players having 10k and 5k clock attr is 11 or 12 shots for every 10 shots of opponent, does that make any notable advantage justifying to occupy 1 extra tech slot?

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
only vita, stren and dmg are fixed values.
Implants/techs like shield dino defense and Armor also have fix values, for example each lvl upgrade of shield adds about 0.2% resistance against gun dmg

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
But that few shot difference in itself is the problem suppose the difference in shots for two players having 10k and 5k clock attr is 11 or 12 shots for every 10 shots of opponent, does that make any notable advantage justifying to occupy 1 extra tech slot?
i can tell you that for ss and hammer it probably makes difference, about yager and pm not sure, for colt and gat clock at all is kind of useless

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Implants/techs like shield dino defense and Armor also have fix values, for example each lvl upgrade of shield adds about 0.2% resistance against gun dmg
for me it seems that doesnt, on my main server i have 55 lvl character and 55 lvl armor imp, which has 1890 armor attribute points and it blocks 25% of dmg, on another server i have 50 lvl character and armor at 50 lvl, it has 1715 armor attribute points and it blocks almost 22% of dmg. i had taken full armor clothes set on another server with 50 lvl character and in total had 3k of armor attribute, but it blocked somewhere 25,7% of dmg, so 1890 armor attribute points with 55 lvl and 3k armor attribute points with 50 lvl is just 0,7% of difference, so those aren't fixed and it seems that theirs usefulness depends from character lvl

if you want concrete values of armor attribute for blocking dmg, tell, i will put then them here

overall it seems that having more of not fixed value attributes is always better, but combining same attributes of imps/techs with clothes isnt as useful as not combining

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I'm curious about endurance... The total of 500 endurance is not 4x faster than 100 endurance