kozrin

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Kozrin
Clan
none
I played this game years ago, too long for me to remember my login information, however, i do remember the email and name, i can also give a description of generally what my character was like. i tended to ride a Carnotaurus, while i cant exactly remember which camo i used for it, i think it may have been a green tiger striped like look or a purple skeleton like deal. was cool and i have seen that now it is much more difficult to unlock said Carnotaurus and i simply wanted to know if its possible.

kozrin

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Kozrin
Clan
none
Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
support doesnt delete accounts without player's request as far as i know
yes that is true.. even i recovered my account through support. my account was through facebook gaming. i didnt play for almost 2 years and i had no idea that fb removed ds. once i thought of coming back to the game i couldnt enter ds through fb.. i contacted support so gave me the account back bcz they had already transfered the account from fb to ds when that happened.. so its very likely that you can get back to ur account.. Good Luck!

Grim_Raven

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
T-rex
Clan
Not in a clan
I've been a player for a long time since 2012 but when my account was banned in 2016, I hope I can get the account I worked so hard for back and then just ban

Community Verified icon

Grim_Raven

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
T-rex
Clan
Not in a clan
How can the account be restored when banned?

Community Verified icon