What's new

Any.. Old timers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilveraSoul

Reaction score
So, I've been on this game for I believe... Three years. I took a three year long break, and I was hoping if I could hang out with some new mates (whichanyonecanbehuhuhu)

But yep! Came back because of how dearly I loved my current dinosaur. Either ways. I was hoping if I could meet people who won't kill me right off the bat that I can actually chat with, or if I need to switch servers. If that's actually possible... I don't know. But yeah. Anyone whose been on this game from the start, and continued on for three/two years?

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
Well if people are constantly killing you you can buy protection now. You can also just hang out in DV until you get stronger. There's also a global chat now that's pretty active, so you can talk to people from wherever you are.

arachyd

Reaction score
The game is not that old yet. There are old-timers using this forum but not many still in the game.

RexDude

Reaction score
I wouldn't consider myself an old-timer but i've played a fair share. That is exactly 1 year or maybe some days more/less. You know most of the things changed when the potions were replaced by boosters and a healing that's not of much use in battle but then again it's 'unlimited'. Well it's hard to say this but i quit playing from the start of February 2014. It's been some months since i touched the game but i've wildly been hanging out for some past days. Anyway i think the game's now worth coming back for everyone because FINALLY there is justice. You don't always have to be killed anymore with protection applied to you. I advise you to come back mate.

SilveraSoul

Reaction score
arachyd said:
The game is not that old yet. There are old-timers using this forum but not many still in the game.
Ah, alright. I don't really remember when I joined, but I remember their being potions we always used back then for health/damage/speed.

SilveraSoul

Reaction score
Tyrannosaur Ryan said:
Well if people are constantly killing you you can buy protection now. You can also just hang out in DV until you get stronger. There's also a global chat now that's pretty active, so you can talk to people from wherever you are.
I've been doing that for the past few days, after following your suggestion. :D

Thanks!

SilveraSoul

Reaction score
RexDude said:
I wouldn't consider myself an old-timer but i've played a fair share. That is exactly 1 year or maybe some days more/less. You know most of the things changed when the potions were replaced by boosters and a healing that's not of much use in battle but then again it's 'unlimited'. Well it's hard to say this but i quit playing from the start of February 2014. It's been some months since i touched the game but i've wildly been hanging out for some past days. Anyway i think the game's now worth coming back for everyone because FINALLY there is justice. You don't always have to be killed anymore with protection applied to you. I advise you to come back mate.
Hahaha, I've made my come back. Didn't know the Green Volcano was available for higher levels, wanted to go adventuring there but knew it may not be the best. :LOL: . But yeah, I was around when we all had potions. I was stunned to have seen the game change this much. To where everyone uses boosters, instead of the potions. But it was easy to adjust it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.