What's new

Am1

Dethstryke

Reaction score
Since you won't post my question in the dev shack (guess devs don't like hearing the truth) i'll post it here.

Who's bright idea was it to take a server with 7 maps plus dv and make it a server with 3 maps and dinoville..
So many players crammed into 3 maps everyone is lagging.
on am1 there is 7 major clans that in total have over 3,000 players,take those 3,000 players plus all ther other clans and solo player's and you have made it impossible to not have lag.

Now i'll talk in a way that you only understand!!
now lets just concentrate on those 3,000.if 2,500 of those buy the $2.99 coin package every month that equals $7,475 real dollars getting spent on just am1.And most buy more than the $2.99 package.
you have made it where most of those 3,000 players want to quit.So let's just round the money spent just on am1 to 10,000 a month to account for all the rest of the server,10,000 a month for 12 months equals $120,000.00 real dollars this game will end up losing.

and again who's bright idea was it to make buying 1 clan inventory space be 8.02 million dd's.You shrunk the clan size to 80 members(and you and i know there's no good reason for it your excuse that now clans will become like family is crap,my clan and others were already like that)so how the hell do you expect a clan to get to 8.02 million dd's?

I doubt they'll be a reply to this post!!