TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
strange i thought you got gov back in 2022 hmmmmmm care to explain that? Back in infamouS. hmmmmmm
Dunno why or what u saying and all of it is irrelevant to my thread.. but ik many things about u and ur ally personally but im not toxic person, dont expect a reply from me after this cuz my thread isnt for fighting, speak good of others hardwork and achievements or move on.
thanks for reading. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Dunno why or what u saying and all of it is irrelevant to my thread.. but ik many things about u and ur ally personally but im not toxic person, dont expect a reply from me after this cuz my thread isnt for fighting, speak good of others hardwork and achievements or move on.
thanks for reading. 🤦‍♂️
[/QUOTEScreenshot_20240407_163815.jpg
ik wht im talking about king leviathan and so do you.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Into the future.. here we go. 🌪
Picsart_24-04-13_23-20-03-976.jpg

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
this is kinda cringe

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Progress..⏳⚔😎 soon we attack with 40+ people hah.. 💪
Picsart_24-04-14_23-39-10-043.jpg

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅. 𝑰 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒎𝒂𝒑 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒓. 𝒆𝒖4 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. 👣✍ #nevergiveup #historymakers
#FIRST_CLAN_To_Takeover_in_EU4HISTORY!
Picsart_24-04-16_23-00-21-168.jpg

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Is this an achievement?

so,

congrats to me, first to mine gold 🙄🙄☀☀⚔⚔✨✨

View attachment 47537
Anyone can mind gold tho, no enemy clan has ever succeeded taking over a tower against alliance till now in my sv except mine so no unfortunately, and no hate btw.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
This is so out of touch with reality that I can not believe it was posted seriously. The account you are using was made in 2015, how do you not know any of the conflicts that happened on the server since then? Which clans do you think used to hold sites back in 2015 and 2017 when your account won sheriff?

Or did you mean to say "the first clan to take a site after the update"? Because that isn't true either, I don't even join Eu4 that often anymore and yet weeks ago I've seen a couple clans with sites that they managed to win against the two large allied clans.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
This is so out of touch with reality that I can not believe it was posted seriously. The account you are using was made in 2015, how do you not know any of the conflicts that happened on the server since then? Which clans do you think used to hold sites back in 2015 and 2017 when your account won sheriff?

Or did you mean to say "the first clan to take a site after the update"? Because that isn't true either, I don't even join Eu4 that often anymore and yet weeks ago I've seen a couple clans with sites that they managed to win against the two large allied clans.
Oh please. I know what I mean. 🤦‍♂️

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Oh please. I know what I mean. 🤦‍♂️
YOU only know how to lie and manipulate the people around you in your clan. You're nothing but a fraud levia. GET a life and leave DS for the sake of your members, btw get a grip on reality. This isnt some fantasy which you live in.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
bro... the legacy of your tremendous work has inspired me 💪 🤯 👉

i am (!!!RIGHT NOW!!!) taking over the UN6 server in your name 🤬 💯 🚔

↓↓↓PIC REAL↓↓↓View attachment 47546
What in the world.. That's my carn- 💀

Jokes aside, if Leviathans ur inspiration, surely u will achieve everything in your road sis, be unstoppable. 😊👌

David Moises

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-_ToBu_-
Clan
Game Over
You should have already deleted this post, it is not focused on anything related to the game, just a simple player apparently boasting about someone else's achievement and in the process bringing toxic conversations between the members of the group @Highway

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
You should have already deleted this post, it is not focused on anything related to the game, just a simple player apparently boasting about someone else's achievement and in the process bringing toxic conversations between the members of the group @Highway
Did I ask them to be toxic towards me? This is my personal thread and I made it for memories because i want to be remembered for my records as years pass.. and you have no right over it, I post my achievements here for remembrance, either (appreciate it or ignore my thread!), being toxic is against coc rules.

You have no right in any say over my thread. I didn't break any forums rules here and I just mind myself.. so please don't command other peoples work to be closed rather tell the forum players to respect eachother!!!
admins may delete or modify these toxic comments.. its upto them.. but i believe my achievements deserve to be in my personal thread, respectfully, love and peace.

Last edited:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Did I ask them to be toxic towards me? This is my personal thread and I made it for memories because i want to be remembered for my records as years pass.. and you have no right over it, I post my achievements here for remembrance, either (appreciate it or ignore my thread!), being toxic is against coc rules.

You have no right in any say over my thread. I didn't break any forums rules here and I just mind myself.. so please don't command other peoples work to be closed rather tell the forum players to respect eachother!!!
admins may delete or modify these toxic comments.. its upto them.. but i believe my achievements deserve to be in my personal thread, respectfully, love and peace.
we're toxic to you cuz you know what you have done on eu4 and you're too much of a coward to admit any of it. Mr " Oh i get attention? Lemme broad cast my no life behaviour to people who might care " get a grip on reality bruh, we aren't letting you have peace on eu4 because you're such an annoying player to begin with.
- you constantly think you're " the best on eu4 " which you aren't, " tell the forum players to respect eachother!!!" waw you know what that is? your actions speak otherwise. RESPECT is earned unlike you, you only bring hate to yourself but ig any attention is good attention in your eyes :v
- You constantly lie lie and lie some more when it comes to ds. 1v1'ing you is like 1v1'ing a toddler who just just discovered math. YOU cannot to math for some reason. Neither can you obey simple rules of a 1v1
(adding to this) YOU constantly make the ALLY seem like the bad guys when in reality your stupid behaviour and provocitive nature LEAD to us hating and clowning on you. If you wanna lie bout the ally atleast make it convincing.
- "appreciate my achievements" WAW YOU'RE RLY GONNA SAY THAT YOU EARNED THEM!? mk tell us when you actualy do something that is intresting.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Guess what? Im not gonna defend back anymore cuz I know u guys wanna trick me into getting my personal thread closed by devs. I will keep minding myself and sharing my memories here whilst ignoring hate comments, you do you. peace. 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.