What's new

Additional silver crowns for the acconouts that achieved high offices before the update

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I've seen it for a long time and finally decided to write post about it, since nobody is touching that topic. The silver crowns update (its good ofc) got many positive responses from the community. It is well planned, it boosts new players and help them to achieve rex faster BUT it is basically not such a good thing for very old players who (lets just give an example) won their offices in like 2018/2019. Once again the problem are dominative clans that rules among the servers. Old player whos highest rank is marshall since 2018 and who plays alone/against dominating clans on the server basically cant win any silvercrowns, since its an old player with high rank so 2x boost from new ones will automatically outbid him not matter which office he will try to entrer or be in. Lets not be haters like ok u can win concuillor office x times and it will give u x amount. Like ok i get it. BUT it will take like 2 or 3 years to finally get this dino and im pretty sure that most of the players like that will quit the game from not feeling any kind of rewarded for that what are they doing in the game. The solution is simple, I dont ask for 100% return (?) of silver crowns. Make it 75% or 50%. For example if sheriff office is rewarded with 10k silver crowns - give old accs 5k or 7,5k for winning it. It should significantly boost old acconouts without any further disbalances to the current system.