LasTSlayeR

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
LasTSlayeR
Clan
Legends
The number of online players on some servers is incredibly low (eg eu1), and I've seen a few people like me who want to be able to transfer their accounts to other servers. How would it be if this opportunity was provided to us, the players, as a one-time only? I'm telling you specifically, ONE TIME.

Viobis

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
yok
Absolutely and absolutely, creatures located in the Eu1 should not be transferred to any server at all, this should definitely not be the case. The Eu1 cage should also remain.

S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
Absolutely and absolutely, creatures located in the Eu1 should not be transferred to any server at all, this should definitely not be the case. The Eu1 cage should also remain.
What's the problem in that server?

LasTSlayeR

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
LasTSlayeR
Clan
Legends
Dude my only problem is that there are too few people on this server. Don't think I'm a toxic player like the others, I just want the money I invested in this game not to be wasted on this server because if this server continues like this, I'm thinking of quitting the game.

LasTSlayeR

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
LasTSlayeR
Clan
Legends
In the past years, there were more active players compared to now, but now the chats of most countries do not flow.

LasTSlayeR

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
LasTSlayeR
Clan
Legends
The only thing happening on this server right now: one or two players are attacking all the buildings and running away, there is nothing about collective warfare.

• Agree
Reactions: S19

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

Oh no, its really really not possible ;D

Greetings Evyus!

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
creatures lmfaooooooooo