Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Why should simple language be a reason, don't you learn languages in school?
Just because i have ppl in chat and talk with them in german, english and the little bit of french I know, that means I share an account?
I know that's why I said it's better to check IP adress and also lets be honest in EU coutries you dont learn in school languages like for example turkish. That's why I would strongly disagree with you about it. Especially when you know this player for a while and know his nationality and there is no way suddenly the next day he can speak so fluent for example french.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Also I wrote above, different language AS USUALLY. That automatically indicates that you know the country of where the person is from and also his/hers language capabilities (idk if I can say it like that)

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
If you think that just pure claim without anything that supports the claim it is pratically worthless.

How about that, "You are sharing account", I just throw that out there and post a screenshot of you at a gate and another screenshot of your rangerprofile. What does that actually proof? Nothing, it is just a blind claim without anything substantial.
ok, but the main question you don't answer, how are players going to get proof?
If it's enough for cheaters to not say anything in chat to go unpunished?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
ok, but the main question you don't answer, how are players going to get proof?
If it's enough for cheaters to not say anything in chat to go unpunished?
things that happen outside the game are out of our reach we can not check nor verify, meaning all this facebook discord stuff is pretty much useless.
And about the form the game proof Yes.
Otherwise just imagine, everyone can just send in screenshots of you standing at a gate or make a few sec video clip and send that as proof, while it really just shows nothing. And same goes with AFK what exactly should that proof? if someone has to use bathroom they will obviously be afk.
if something is stated in chat that can be used, otherwise it is just a nice screenshot of simply nothing, as hard as it sounds.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
things that happen outside the game are out of our reach we can not check nor verify, meaning all this facebook discord stuff is pretty much useless.
Otherwise just imagine, everyone can just send in screenshots of you standing at a gate or make a few sec video clip and send that as proof, while it really just shows nothing. And same goes with AFK what exactly should that proof? if someone has to use bathroom they will obviously be afk.
if something is stated in chat that can be used, otherwise it is just a nice screenshot of simply nothing, as hard as it sounds.
SO basically there is no way for us to collect strong enough evidence to prove that someone is sharing their acc.

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
Okay then lets remove options ( chat and afk drain ), what about video clips cleary of where we have two players in same place and those two fight 1 is moving and stop move for other dude moves? ( and they re the same person )
(I've sent several videos like this and nothing happened)

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
SO basically there is no way for us to collect strong enough evidence to prove that someone is sharing their acc.
Here is proof that you are sharing the account:
bobo.jpg
As it happens by the dozen within the support.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Okay then lets remove options ( chat and afk drain ), what about video clips cleary of where we have two players in same place and those two fight 1 is moving and stop move for other dude moves? ( and they re the same person )
(I've sent several videos like this and nothing happened)
I do not provide any information on individual cases. Also I'm spectator of what gets send in to support and do not work as part of it.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Here is proof that you are sharing the account:
View attachment 47356
As it happens by the dozen within the support.
even though, that doesnt change the fact that in the end we are not able to collect enough evidences in the eyes of support to accuse someone of sharing :p

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Exactly, because just accusing someone is not enough.
but cant u simply check and go? with time the fake reports are gonna go away. the reason there are fake reports is coz u dont have a tool to check. If ppl know that the moment the accusation comes, its already solved (banned or not), they wont even bother sending the fake accusation.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Also they have said it 100 times support ain't biased over any side, they just do their job so I don't know why people keep thinking support is showing favouritism to any side even.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I don't know why people keep thinking support is showing favouritism
A bitter person whose account was banned spread rumors that Support is taking sides or "the enemy has a GM".

That's the only thing that could explain this baseless rumor.

Unless there's solid proof, these are all nonsense.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Exactly, because just accusing someone is not enough.
But what's the problem with support team investigating a complaint without evidence?
If the accused is clean, nothing will happen to him.
the game is full of cheaters and there is no way to have proof, that's the problem.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
To abide by the law and follow SOPs, legitimate evidence is mandatory to initiate an investigation of a reported matter. If the support team finds that the report is correct after investigation, then the reported player gets a penalty as per the defined policies.