Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
You stated that account sharing will be banned with the update, but people continue to share accounts between servers.

I don't know if the support is doing research on this issue, but players give their accounts to another person and they become active 24/7 to fight. We want the support requests of the specified players to be examined and necessary action to be taken.

If the GMs are busy, we can list the names of the players. And you can take control and review it... let's at least make your job easier. Because this rule violation still continues

@Faye @orrire @Highway @Alewx @Narokath

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
You stated that account sharing will be banned with the update, but people continue to share accounts between servers.

I don't know if the support is doing research on this issue, but players give their accounts to another person and they become active 24/7 to fight. We want the support requests of the specified players to be examined and necessary action to be taken.
If the GMs are busy, we can list the names of the players. And you can take control and review it... let's at least make your job easier. Because this rule violation still continues

@Faye @orrire @Highway @Alewx @Narokath
It's good idea, but why do i feel like people will just name down their enemies bcs of the hate :p

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
It's good idea, but why do i feel like people will just name down their enemies bcs of the hate :p
if the guy is clean, he wouldn't get banned even if he was reported, duh.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@Black.moon Please report at support for players involved in violation of game rules along with evidence proving your allegation/ report is valid/ justified.

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
@Black.moon Please report at support for players involved in violation of game rules along with evidence proving your allegation/ report is valid/ justified.
For what, I did many reports with videos proofs, all support say is will investigate and nothing happens even a 5yo childreen can understand what is multi this only show our devs doesnt play his own game.

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
If our support keep acting like this and saying will investigate and do nothing then player base will quit and even accuse some side is paying them money for keep their accounts safe, And we hope dont be the case and I can say this because Ive sent videos to support and they said woul investigate, the ticket got closed, time passed and my videos got 0 views meaning they didnt even opened the link for watch.
So I wonder why did they asked to players on forum for send them videos of people doing multi? If they dont even open it.
@Faye @Highway

diondre246

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- Simon -I-
Clan
Asylum
If our support keep acting like this and saying will investigate and do nothing then player base will quit and even accuse some side is paying them money for keep their accounts safe, And we hope dont be the case and I can say this because Ive sent videos to support and they said woul investigate, the ticket got closed, time passed and my videos got 0 views meaning they didnt even opened the link for watch.
So I wonder why did they asked to players on forum for send them videos of people doing multi? If they dont even open it.
@Faye @Highway
Lmao so real on that 0 views then ticket closed comment.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Please PM the ticket number so same can be forwarded to the support team from my end.

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
Please PM the ticket number so same can be forwarded to the support team from my end.
My man you are acting like support already, alwyas same answer change the topic say something different. The support already saw and did nothing they replied as usual '' we will investigate '' and nothing happen is is any type of automatic mensage?

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
My man you are acting like support already, alwyas same answer change the topic say something different. The support already saw and did nothing they replied as usual '' we will investigate '' and nothing happen is is any type of automatic mensage?
u shouldnt be surprised at this point lol

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
The support team has access to the data, what I can do from my end to persuade your report so that they can review the ticket again. Further, rest assured support team proceeds as per procedure without any discrimination and deals with any violation of CoC on merit. Sometimes players report a violation in confidence that they have ample proof of violation but data shows the results otherwise, so players may assume that the support team has not properly investigated the report but that is not the case.

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
The support team has access to the data, what I can do from my end to persuade your report so that they can review the ticket again. Further, rest assured support team proceeds as per procedure without any discrimination and deals with any violation of CoC on merit. Sometimes players report a violation in confidence that they have ample proof of violation but data shows the results otherwise, so players may assume that the support team has not properly investigated the report but that is not the case.
Our support is a totally joke when you notice that we need proofs of people writting on chat ( we using multi ) ( i own 100 accounts in this server ) and blablabla.
Imagine use hack in any other game and go in global chat and write with all words (im using hack for best advantage look here guys report me hehehe "hapinnes")
Any player aint ediot to do it.
Players write something in global is a proof but not for everything, there are things that people aint d-mb for write on global.
As I said this support is a joke
You guys finished with multi and keep the multi accounts unbanned for they share to an entire world.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Our support is a totally joke when you notice that we need proofs of people writting on chat ( we using multi ) ( i own 100 accounts in this server ) and blablabla.
Imagine use hack in any other game and go in global chat and write with all words (im using hack for best advantage look here guys report me hehehe "hapinnes")
Any player aint ediot to do it.
Players write something in global is a proof but not for everything, there are things that people aint d-mb for write on global.
As I said this support is a joke
You guys finished with multi and keep the multi accounts unbanned for they share to an entire world.
It is clear that the argument that support uses, that evidence is needed for them to take action, is just an excuse for them not to act and solve the problem.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@-Raawyles. unfortunately, there is a difference between perception and reality. The support team acts on facts and not upon personal judgments. There are rules and procedures which are meant to be followed and providing evidence for violations is one of them. If your provided evidence is justified with your report, support has no reason to hold the punishment for the reported player. You have your views about the support team but over the years, I have not seen the support team have given any leverage to the players who violated the game rules, even for the GMs.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
@-Raawyles. unfortunately, there is a difference between perception and reality. The support team acts on facts and not upon personal judgments. There are rules and procedures which are meant to be followed and providing evidence for violations is one of them. If your provided evidence is justified with your report, support has no reason to hold the punishment for the reported player. You have your views about the support team but over the years, I have not seen the support team have given any leverage to the players who violated the game rules, even for the GMs.
but hasn't it become obvious that this code of conduct that the support team follows is ineffective and harms the game? and mainly harms players who play fair.
It's not news that sharing, sales and multi-use of multiple accounts has been out of control for years.
In other words, whoever should control this is not doing it...

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@Sunshine.. as for the players, who follow the rules, they are nothing to worry about. And yes, it's been a problem with account sharing/ multiple account violations, the support team is aware of the issue and taking measures to coup this issue. Further, whoever violates the CoC and the support team has legitimate proof of that, will be penalized definitely. The support team does not favor nor spare anyone for violating the CoC.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
@Sunshine.. as for the players, who follow the rules, they are nothing to worry about. And yes, it's been a problem with account sharing/ multiple account violations, the support team is aware of the issue and taking measures to coup this issue. Further, whoever violates the CoC and the support team has legitimate proof of that, will be penalized definitely. The support team does not favor nor spare anyone for violating the CoC.
You sure about the favoring part?

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
Maybe you didnt saw cuz you dont play the Game?!
The thing here is we need inovation in our support also they have to check IP's they have to control their game I mean control the shared and multi accs because it destroy the game directly to real players, it should be taken serious when is a ticket about of multi, IP's should be checked, so there people would really listen to CoC otherwise they will just make fun at people that dont have more than 10 accounts for share or log in same time and keep getting elections on live servers with that.
You can see where is the issue? Fake accounts getting Real players elections, This makes you game die, players quit because can't win to 1 guy in 15 accounts at same time?, how many times else we need talk about this?.
And as you can see aint only me ( 1 Player ) that complains about support or multi and shared accounts, there are many other players that are afraid or dont even know write a ticket or talk directly to a Gaming Master because they are too closed from player base.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
So from the reports I see every now and then, sending in some screenshots of ranger profiles and make claim to know they share. Guess what, that is just no valid proof of anything.
So claiming about sharing account is not a proof? I mean I get your point but mate, its video game. Around 99% of the community dont see each other in real, how else we can even proof that someone is sharing?

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
I understand that support needs valid proof for taking action cause in the other hand there is a high possibility of fake tickets for getting enemy banned but considering that getting valid proof is really hard and multi-account abuse is very common, i guess we need technical solution for this maybe some improvements about F11, network etc. or making multi-account abuse less effective. I hope they can make limitting connection from same network noticable somehow. And for final rather than focusing on account trade, i think blocking usage of multi-account at same time has more importance.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So claiming about sharing account is not a proof? I mean I get your point but mate, its video game. Around 99% of the community dont see each other in real, how else we can even proof that someone is sharing?
If you think that just pure claim without anything that supports the claim it is pratically worthless.

How about that, "You are sharing account", I just throw that out there and post a screenshot of you at a gate and another screenshot of your rangerprofile. What does that actually proof? Nothing, it is just a blind claim without anything substantial.

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
If you think that just pure claim without anything that supports the claim it is pratically worthless.

How about that, "You are sharing account", I just throw that out there and post a screenshot of you at a gate and another screenshot of your rangerprofile. What does that actually proof? Nothing, it is just a blind claim without anything substantial.
Well, thats not a proof but what about the videos of people afk draining , fighting like 1 acc move 1 acc stop 1 acc move 1 stop (and keep going) with f11 and etc why suppprt doesnt watch it and analyze, I ask "watch" because I sent videos to them they said gonna investigate, closed the ticket and videos get 0 views, meaning they even put effort in open it.
And now aaah thanks the actually multi accounts already got new owners being shared by all servers, thank you for new update didn't fixed nothing 👍

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

Yeah but when you have a screenshot of this acc speaking fluently with different language than usually (except english since it is international) it should be further investigated (IP address check) and then concluded.

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
Yeah but when you have a screenshot of this acc speaking fluently with different language than usually (except english since it is international) it should be further investigated (IP address check) and then concluded.
Bro the thing is that multi accs doesnt even write a word on chat, they aint d-mb for that, this is why we need another solution or ban everyone who try multi or nothing, honestly they dont follow their own CoC and let people multi and break rules as they want.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Why should simple language be a reason, don't you learn languages in school?
Just because i have ppl in chat and talk with them in german, english and the little bit of french I know, that means I share an account?