AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
In this game, people have been sharing accounts for a long time and different servers help each other and share their accounts, some accounts stay open almost every day in the game for 24 hours and accounts are always fully active in battles, again, I want an ip control to be done in this game, it is very ridiculous, almost 10 people use 1 account.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
With the new improvements, some things will be stopped, such as players using sandbox, and in the future we will work on changing the IP more rigorously
which improvements?

diondre246

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- Simon -I-
Clan
Asylum
With the new improvements, some things will be stopped, such as players using sandbox, and in the future we will work on changing the IP more rigorously
Does the sandbox change also stop the copy/paste file bug in which players are able to do with the launcher to open multiple because this can also be used to run +2 (including client and launcher)? Along with this any insight on how you guys would be changing IP?

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
Does the sandbox change also stop the copy/paste file bug in which players are able to do with the launcher to open multiple because this can also be used to run +2 (including client and launcher)? Along with this any insight on how you guys would be changing IP?
Yes, the problem is not only that 1 user can easily use at least 2 accounts in the game.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@AhmetCoşgun , Please PM me details of said account and evidence that you have. You can also register a ticket at the support portal and share its ticket number for follow-up.