Aoki Aiko

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
iAiko
Clan
Knights of Darkness Rise
Greetings for everyone! Once again for no surprise America 5 got issues about recently shutdowns. I may ask what Devs gonna do about players who got loss about 30 Days Violent or any sort of lack in progress? I already aware that Splits Screen Team didn't found the source for what is causing this trouble yet, but i would like to see from any GM what Devs going do after it? 🤷‍♀️

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hey @Aoki Aiko

Like we said a lot of times.. the devs are working to let the amr5 inssue done .. and Its not easy.. just wait. :)

Greetings Evyus!

Aoki Aiko

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
iAiko
Clan
Knights of Darkness Rise
Hey @Aoki Aiko

Like we said a lot of times.. the devs are working to let the amr5 inssue done .. and Its not easy.. just wait. :)

Greetings Evyus!
Hi GM Evyus, i already aware of the difficulty about solving it. But my question goes straight on what is going be done AFTER IT for the players who got their loss about 30 Days Violent Booster, for example. Valentine's Day are coming also, do you have any information if there will be Violent Booster as a archieviment prize? I would be helpful, specially for these ones who felt lost like few days from they 30 Days or 14 Days from booster bônus.

Greetings and hope it for be solved soon as possible! :)

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Hi GM Evyus, i already aware of the difficulty about solving it. But my question goes straight on what is going be done AFTER IT for the players who got their loss about 30 Days Violent Booster, for example. Valentine's Day are coming also, do you have any information if there will be Violent Booster as a archieviment prize? I would be helpful, specially for these ones who felt lost like few days from they 30 Days or 14 Days from booster bônus.

Greetings and hope it for be solved soon as possible! :)
highway said something in one of the other post that they would think of a way to compensate people

Aoki Aiko

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
iAiko
Clan
Knights of Darkness Rise
highway said something in one of the other post that they would think of a way to compensate people
Oh thanks for enlightening me :D