Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Eu estava no leilão desta pele e fiquei verificando a cada segundo para garantir meu lance, eu estava na frente de todos. O tempo é esgotado e outro jogador levou a pele sendo que o próprio sistema não atualizou que outro jogador deu um lance maior

1652847252560.png

Gruni

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Gruni
Clan
Team Raindrop
Eu estava no leilão desta pele e fiquei verificando a cada segundo para garantir meu lance, eu estava na frente de todos. O tempo é esgotado e outro jogador levou a pele sendo que o próprio sistema não atualizou que outro jogador deu um lance maior

View attachment 43838
According to that screenshot, you didn't bid. (No Avatar-Icon in the upper right).

If you file a support ticket over at https://support.splitscreenstudios.com our support team can investigate to see if there is actually an issue in the updating logic that needs to be investigated further.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
If you bid with base value (1799) and then another player comes and bid with base value (1799). For you, it would show that you are on top, and for that other player, it would show that he is losing the auction. But what happens is, if there are two equal bids, the items goes to who bid that number last.

To avoid this, I used to keep increasing my bid with (1 gold coin) just to be sure I'm actually the one on top.

According to that screenshot, you didn't bid. (No Avatar-Icon in the upper right).
She is talking about what happened before she took that screenshot.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
What if the other player do the same?
Then he/she would keep trying until it shows that they are the ones winning, and for the first player shows that he/she is losing. which is more simple to deal with than assuming you aren't winning while it shows that you are.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What happens if player applies same amount of gc twice for the same auction during that auction's duration?

Status
Not open for further replies.