What's new

#10 Dinosaur & Weapon Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
its all written in the link posted on how to get access and what you need to know before going into the test.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So the first week of the first public PTR test for the "Dinosaur & Weapon Balance" is over, and we have gathered lots of data from it. I would personally like to thank everyone who participated, especially for leaving constructive and helpful feedback. Thank you!

The first half of the week was spent with analyzing collected data and gathering key points from your feedback. I was suprised that feedback topics were quite focused already, with just a few points sticking out pretty clearly.
The rest of the week I was adjusting skills, dinos and weapons, then recalculating attributes and running simulations. We already have a good perspective on how things need to change in order to reach our intended goals, but the process of getting there still requires some fine-tuning.

Even before access to the PTR was disabled again, some folks asked when the next public test will be run, and when we will get to testing PvE as well. As things are progressing, I am hopeful to be able to get a PvE test running near the end of the current Anniversary & Valentine's event.

Rex is getting some attention, para will no longer be invincible and brachi can be slain as well, so yeah, it's looking promising already :) Still some more stuff to get around to.

Also, still thrilled about how many of you enjoyed the public PTR test and were eager to help with shaping Dino Storm to become a better game!

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
One more thing is that the Public Test will( I think) start again around the end of february (25-29th),
That's not a long way, thank you devs for dedicating your time to this game

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Phase 2 public PTR is online. Check out the details here:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone who participated in the public PTR again.

We were able to gathered a lot of information and vital feedback from the public PTR already. This helped us a lot already which was reflected in a lot of the updated while it was public.
Right now the PTR is closed for internal testing to find solid ground for speed change and the related sync issue during fights and also other bug fixes and changes.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Jajajaja vale vale y yo intentando entrar y entrar en pero nada que entraba XD XD XD

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -

Hiho dino rangers,

First off we would like to thank every player who shared their feedback & ideas on our last Dev Shack #9, or in the feedback sections of the forum. It helped us identify the core aspects that we should focus on for the next Dino Storm updates. Now there is a long list of issues and ideas that we will go through and prioritize which ones go first.

As many of you noticed during the Easter event, we had performance issues on some servers causing network lag and delays which made the game unplayable at peak times. We have identified several issues that were causing this. Many optimizations were done in the course of several updates during the last few weeks to improve performance without any changes to gameplay.

Ancak, oyunun sizin tarafınızdan nasıl oynandığını / algılandığını değiştirdiği için, bir ayarlamanın zor olduğu kanıtlandı. Çok yüksek atış sıklığı, savaşlar sırasında büyük ağ trafiğine neden oluyordu ve ayarlanması gerekiyordu. Böylece, tek tek atışlar arasındaki süre, en hızlı saldırı aralığı için bir saniyenin altına düşmeyecek şekilde artırıldı ve silahların ve becerilerin hasar çıkışı, bu değişikliği telafi edecek şekilde ayarlandı - sonuçta ortaya çıkan dps (saniye başına hasar) yaklaşık olarak aynı. daha önce olduğu gibi. Bazılarının bu ayarlamadan memnun olmadığını anlayabiliriz, ancak performansı iyileştirmek için gerekliydi ve bu şekilde kalması gerekiyordu. Ama yine de oynanabilirlikten ödün vermeden "eğlenceli yönü" silahlara geri getirmenin bir yolu olduğundan eminiz.;)

Bu da bizi bir sonraki Dino Storm güncellemesi için üzerinde çalışmak istediğimiz ilk şeye getiriyor. Dinozorları ve silahları daha adil bir şekilde dengelemek istiyoruz, böylece diğerlerinin en iyisi olan tercih edilen bir düzene sahip olmadan farklı dino ve silah kombinasyonlarını kullanmak daha eğlenceli olur. Denkleme birçok faktör girdikçe, bu gerçekten zor ve karmaşık bir şeydir. Bunu başarmak için şu anda dinoları ve silahları tüm beceri ve efektleriyle analiz etmeye derinlemesine bir dalış yapıyoruz.

Planlanan Değişiklikler
  • Dinozorlar arasında daha fazla denge sağlayın (özellikler ve beceriler).
  • Silahlar arasında daha fazla denge sağlayın (özellikler ve beceriler).
  • Her silahın, ayarlanmış saldırı zamanlamalarına uygun kendi ateşleme sesi ve görsellerine sahip olduğunu tanıtın.

Haydi ne düşündüğünü söyle. :)

Güvende kal
[/ALINTI]
Test Server İs Online?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I want to thank everyone who participated in the public PTR again.

We were able to gathered a lot of information and vital feedback from the public PTR already. This helped us a lot already which was reflected in a lot of the updated while it was public.
Right now the PTR is closed for internal testing to find solid ground for speed change and the related sync issue during fights and also other bug fixes and changes.
Test will be opened again?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
PvE testing Phase is here. Go check it out and get familiar with the details:

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
creo que nos acostumbramos que en el servidor de prueba tener los 3 Geles de recuperación ahora es un poco tedioso la espera de recuperar vida se deberia subir solo un poco la recuperacion y bajar el daño de los NPC porque un rex bandido es igual que luchar contra un jugador es sola opinion

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
is it me or the players have no advantage in this update Preference is given to creatures, and mubs. hunting has become very difficult i feel like i don't have a recovery implant the weapons are now terrible you took away the stuns it is not balanced its chaotic i feel like am playing this game for the first time i don't know what to choose you guys turn it into everything we rejected in the first ptr

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
Well, here we see clearly that many players did not like the update, others think they can improve, and some did. It is more than obvious that this update needs to be improved, the last thing I want is to see the game go bankrupt for lack of players, listen to the community and try to improve this update a little so that all players really like it!

Attachments

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Well, here we see clearly that many players did not like the update, others think they can improve, and some did. It is more than obvious that this update needs to be improved, the last thing I want is to see the game go bankrupt for lack of players, listen to the community and try to improve this update a little so that all players really like it!
yep can be but we don't see why!! How we supposed to know what needs to be changed if you can only answer good or bad?

IMHO:
A lot has been changed and you should test it extensively before making a judgement. ;)

Greetings Faye

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
Most of the players did not like the update, not for the pvp, which for me and many is well balanced, but the PVE, In 55, we have to hunt many Dino Dolares, so we cannot spend time attacking a single smilodon, in addition to the system of Bandits that is horrible, they don't need to run, just using the skills would be a revolution for AI, if you want to continue with Mobs with gigantic lives, increase the DROP, and go back to the Reborn portals with 0 DD as before.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
yep can be but we don't see why!! How we supposed to know what needs to be changed if you can only answer good or bad?

IMHO:
A lot has been changed and you should test it extensively before making a judgement. ;)

Greetings Faye
Increase the drop rates, find a solution for farming dd after level 52, and we are fine

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Please ... please use the Feedback Thread for your construcitve criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.