What's new

#10 Dinosaur & Weapon Balance

New ideas

Reaction score
The grind is the real deal, this balancing stuff is great, at least there is no nerfing going on, and more updates. But the grind, that's what burns out players who don't have the money, or time. And the end result is it changes from free to play to pay to play and pay to win.

NAM

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
-
Clan
none
How much longer will our skills not work properly? I mean, it's ridiculous to click so many times and die because it doesn't work and it's been a long time since it started happening. I’m putting some hopes in this big update that’s coming for almost a year but c'mon.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
XxSr.DinoxX
Clan
nenhum
There should be a first person mode for Dino Storm.Imagine first person mode on a T.Rex or a carno it would be soo freaking cool
ai eles teriam que colocar o ranger bem na cabeça do brachiossauro, imagina apontar a camera em primeira pessoa e dar de cara com o pescoção do animal na frente! hahahahaha enfim uma ótima ideia sua que daria um ar novo pro jogo.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
ATOMIC BREATH1001010
Clan
Originals
On public test things, which players had bought in previous public test (map maujak mountains), will still exist or accounts will be reseted? If will still exist then players will get gold coins for more staff to buy or no?

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Will this update which is said to be on the 25th-30th of January be the final balancing updates or will there be more balancing updates to the game
Also I want to state that after balancing is over I would highly request the devs to implement some cool ideas of the members here in the forum before adding new levels.I think they should add new levels by the end of this year and should primarily focus on making the game fun to play instead of pay to play

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
XxSr.DinoxX
Clan
nenhum
Will this update which is said to be on the 25th-30th of January be the final balancing updates or will there be more balancing updates to the game
Also I want to state that after balancing is over I would highly request the devs to implement some cool ideas of the members here in the forum before adding new levels.I think they should add new levels by the end of this year and should primarily focus on making the game fun to play instead of pay to play
Oi amigos, por onde ficou sabendo da data dessa atualização?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
On public test things, which players had bought in previous public test (map maujak mountains), will still exist or accounts will be reseted? If will still exist then players will get gold coins for more staff to buy or no?
When the public testing starts it will be with a fresh state (no users on it) and all the required items for testing will be automatically given out to newly created rangers. We are already preparing everthing so that it can soon start. We keep you updated in the forum with details on how to join the testing.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
When the public testing starts it will be with a fresh state (no users on it) and all the required items for testing will be automatically given out to newly created rangers. We are already preparing everthing so that it can soon start. We keep you updated in the forum with details on how to join the testing.
"required items" meaning gold coins & upgrade items or there will be brand new combat items?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
XxSr.DinoxX
Clan
nenhum
+ All dinos, weapons. modules, enhancements on max level including a set of clothing/skins for each attribute
well, the balancing in general has already been done, right? and the public test will be to see what still needs to improve right?

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
The PVE part needs some tweaks before the public test can start for that and then we hope to get feedback from you to fine adjust it.
When the public test will launch?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
XxSr.DinoxX
Clan
nenhum
The PVE part needs some tweaks before the public test can start for that and then we hope to get feedback from you to fine adjust it.
being boring or putting pressure on you is not our intention, but we do want some foresight or conviction about when a bomb will come out about this update, we don't want to be inconvenient, but we are just anxious because we love this game.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
ATOMIC BREATH1001010
Clan
Originals
+ All dinos, weapons. modules, enhancements on max level including a set of clothing/skins for each attribute
If possible, would be nice that specific cloth type or color would give specific attributed. For example, green clothes/skin/saddle give vitality, red clothes give strength, green clothes from dinoball event give recovery. I think in this way it would be easier to find clothes with specific attribute in inventory, because i have counted that 6 clothes (4 clothes, skin and saddle) with each attribute (23 attributes) will take 138 places (6*23), it will be problem finding wanted attribute on clothes if they look similar or randomly.

Abdullah99

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
abdullah99
Clan
yok
do storm yapımcılarından dinozor ve silah dengediyle ilgili güncelleme yapılmasını istedik ama nedense uzun zamandır bununla ilgili kayda değer hiç bir güncelleme yapılmadı ve üstüüstlük saçma sapan güncellemelerle oyunu dahada kötüleştirdiniz.Neden bu kadar salak olduğunuzu merak ediyorum

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
Will it be a public test or do you have to sign up or something for it?