slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
ATOMIC BREATH1001010
Clan
Arabe Clan
A perfectly balanced system should insure that not a single implant or a single technology would be a matter of winning or losing. All implants & Techs and all wear clothes with its different attributes would be balanced within themselves, so that none of them become too strong or weak, and neither of them too necessary nor plain useless.
So it means vitality or damage tech probably won't be necessary to win pvp/pve fights?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
ATOMIC BREATH1001010
Clan
Arabe Clan

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
razeryox
Clan
Escapades
[

As I am keen on the changes made to the Centrosaurus, I would like to share my opinion on the changes being made to its skill set

1)DASH ATTACK
-It seems that the vulnerable effect fits in perfectly with the class alotted to Centrosaurus. (All-rounder)
-The duration of the ability can be as long as the duration of the Yaeger rifle which is at about 4 secs , although increasing the duration to 6 secs can also be taken into consideration.

2)SHIELD ATTACK
-I would completely agree to the effect of this skill to be remained as Reflect.
-Although I'd like to specify a certain change in this ability, the current Reflect effect has the ability to reflect 25% of the incoming damage.
-It would be better if the ability could reflect 25% of incoming attacks completely for a certain period of time rather than reflecting only 25% of the incoming damage.
Eg - During the time of the activated ability, if the incoming damage is 10,000, the reflected damage should be 10,000 as well, rather than it being only 2,500 (25% of the incoming damage)
-This effect would be similar to the dino damage reflector tech or weapon damage reflector implant.
-Also the duration of the effect lasting 4 secs can remain unchanged.

Would love to see the feedback of the developer team as well as other players.
10k returned damage are you crazy? this dino will be so overpowered

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
ATOMIC BREATH1001010
Clan
Arabe Clan
Off topic! There will be preparation update for halloween event so maybe it would possible to make that after player gets DS+ he would get reward clothes with adjusted lvl by player's ranger lvl? For example, I'm 55 lvl so i would get 55 lvl DS+ clothes. If it's not possible to make, because of other reason beside just not having time to make it, i would like to know these reasons.

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
razeryox
Clan
Escapades
since there is 5 herbivores in the game and 3 carnivores
why not to add 2 of carnivores so there will be a match

like these two Allosaurus and Spinosaurus what you think of that?

Attachments

-Aron..

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
-Aron..
Clan
-Steel Flag-
I will only complain about the nerf or the low efficiency that the brachiosaurus dinosaur currently has in the game, although the game gives relevance to its advantage in vitality with the other dinosaurs, this is no longer real, it is no longer good and the ankylosaur currently has the same amount of vitality and, on the other hand, built-in armor, a notable and unfair disadvantage indeed ...

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
unknown
Clan
não tem
I will only complain about the nerf or the low efficiency that the brachiosaurus dinosaur currently has in the game, although the game gives relevance to its advantage in vitality with the other dinosaurs, this is no longer real, it is no longer good and the ankylosaur currently has the same amount of vitality and, on the other hand, built-in armor, a notable and unfair disadvantage indeed ...
i only use brachi for events now. actually for few years now. has high health but put penetration tech in and the brachi and anky die so fast..