disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Currently, red and black engraving looks more like red and realllly dark blue engraving. Most of the other skins which say "black" have a shade that looks actually black. Can this please be fixed? You can clearly see what I mean here:

1729140295929.png1729140268716.png

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Same has Tiger skin too, there are 2 types. U sure its Red/Black Engraving?

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Same has Tiger skin too, there are 2 types. U sure its Red/Black Engraving?
1729148800355.pngYes, I checked it. I do know tiger has this same issue, but frankly I also can't recall ever seeing a true black and red engraving either. Who knows?

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Yes, u can clearly see its dark blue. 💆🏼‍♂️
In my effect, i would be happy if they rework it, bcs already have this type of tiger. Bought it years ago bcs thought it will be black. And not Blue. Haha.

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Yes, u can clearly see its dark blue. 💆🏼‍♂️
In my effect, i would be happy if they rework it, bcs already have this type of tiger. Bought it years ago bcs thought it will be black. And not Blue. Haha.
Yea, it seems strange to have 2 red black variants. They should either make it only red and black, or if there's someone out there who REALLY loves the dark blue, then give each player who owns either the other.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
View attachment 48911Yes, I checked it. I do know tiger has this same issue, but frankly I also can't recall ever seeing a true black and red engraving either. Who knows?
Tiger skin doesn't have this issue because it's separate skin. There are two tigers like that in game: normal black red and arterial. I believe you mean 2nd one here.

received_1920964835063334.pngreceived_576252991494743.png

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
even though I'm crazy.. i could have swore there was the black/red and then the bluish one with red and i got rid of one

_Leonardo_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Leonardo_
Clan
_x_MAJESTOSO_x_
It has nothing to do with the thread, but this skins reminds me of a candy from a well-known brand here in Brazil, it's called "7 Belo". :geek:

I wasn’t paid to make this advertisement. :ROFLMAO:

1.png

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Tiger skin doesn't have this issue because it's separate skin. There are two tigers like that in game: normal black red and arterial. I believe you mean 2nd one here.

View attachment 48912View attachment 48913
Thanks for pointing it out and yes, this is what I mean. Black and red engraving is actually arterial engraving somehow, which doesn't make sense

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Yea, it seems strange to have 2 red black variants. They should either make it only red and black, or if there's someone out there who REALLY loves the dark blue, then give each player who owns either the other.
It is not strange - the black and white engraving that you posted also has two variants with the same name - one is black with a white pattern and the other black with a straw-white pattern, the difference is small but clearly visible. That being said, I prefer the arterial and off-white versions of both of the engraving skins over the black-red and black-white.

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
It is not strange - the black and white engraving that you posted also has two variants with the same name - one is black with a white pattern and the other black with a straw-white pattern, the difference is small but clearly visible. That being said, I prefer the arterial and off-white versions of both of the engraving skins over the black-red and black-white.
Yea but if it says black & red it should be black. That being said, I believe you are referring to the anniversary engraving right? in which case it doesn't say it's off-white.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Yea but if it says black & red it should be black. That being said, I believe you are referring to the anniversary engraving right? in which case it doesn't say it's off-white.
No, not the anniversary engraving. There are two different black and white engravings, one has a true white pattern, and the other a slightly "dirty" white color. The "dirty" white is much lighter than the typical straw color in game.

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
No, not the anniversary engraving. There are two different black and white engravings, one has a true white pattern, and the other a slightly "dirty" white color. The "dirty" white is much lighter than the typical straw color in game.
Oh really? Would you mind showing me how this skin looks? I'd like to see it

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Oh really? Would you mind showing me how this skin looks? I'd like to see it
Sorry for the different saddle on each of the images but I have those skins on different servers. The first two skins have the same name, but the white color differs slightly between them. The third is the anniversary engraving added for comparison.

engravings.png

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Sorry for the different saddle on each of the images but I have those skins on different servers. The first two skins have the same name, but the white color differs slightly between them. The third is the anniversary engraving added for comparison.

View attachment 48916
Huh interesting, they should change the names for that then. Is there a red and true black engraving? I've never seen such a skin honestly. And thanks for sharing

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Well,DS sales are scam, skins, there is so many variants, so they just change the shade of the White/Black color only and selling it for 2000 gc like a exclusive skin. 😬😁