Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Okay this may sound a bit werid and a little controversial BUT hear me out first.

Sales are taking place few times during year - mostly on some events/ celebration time. They last from 3 - 5 days and the time between each sale is around 7 min.

Like dont get me wrong the concept of it is really good and it can be a little exciting beacsue u never know what will come next, however if a person is looking lets say particularry for only one skin and this skin doesnt come for the entire time when he plays the game BUT it comes when this person suddenly decides to go to the bathroom or just take a fast shower or is very tired after waiting for this skin 17 hours so he goes offline to rest a bit and the next sale is the skin that he wanted is just (insert your word).

Well im pretty sure most of people that are collectors/ like to buy skins had at least one situation like that. Thats pretty annoying but its just pure luck and we cant change that in the end.

Okey so now what I believe would make sales unpredictible RNG easier for everyone is putting all skins for the whole duration of them (when sales take place) into the Dino Skin Art store.

And honestly these are not empty words, I definitely have a proof it will not only make the sales system better for us as players but also for you devs beacuse you will get more money from that.

If you can recall last year Black Friday sales, you probably remember the bug about black pink tiger skin. The bug prevented people that didnt complete the event from buying it (ss under this post) even tough the skin came on sales and with discount. And the way you devs dealt with that was amazing - you just put this skin for a limited time into Dino Skin Art store so everyone could buy it.

Honestly I saw way more poeple buying this skin when it was in store than if it would come normally on sales, beacause by putting the skin for a limited time in shop you are giving access for everyone to get it when they want and even on multiple servers - which is ngl with current system very hard to achieve and sometimes even impossible if you want one skin on 3 and more servers.

lmk your thoughts guys and what you think about it...

Attachments

Last edited:

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Okay this may sound a bit werid and a little controversial BUT hear me out first.

Sales are taking place few times during year - mostly on some events/ celebration time. They last from 3 - 5 days and the time between each sale is around 7 min.

Like dont get me wrong the concept of it is really good and it can be a little exciting beacsue u never know what will come next, however if a person is looking lets say particularry for only one skin and this skin doesnt come for the entire time when he plays the game BUT it comes when this person suddenly decides to go to the bathroom or just take a fast shower or is very tired after waiting for this skin 17 hours so he goes offline to rest a bit and the next sale is the skin that he wanted is just (insert your word).

Well im pretty sure most of people that are collectors/ like to buy skins had at least one situation like that. Thats pretty annoying but its just pure luck and we cant change that in the end.

Okey so now what I believe would make sales unpredictible RNG easier for everyone is putting all skins for the whole duration of them (when sales take place) into the Dino Skin Art store.

And honestly these are not empty words, I definitely have a proof it will not only make the sales system better for us as players but also for you devs beacuse you will get more money from that.

If you can recall last year Black Friday sales, you probably remember the bug about black pink tiger skin. The bug prevented people that didnt complete the event from buying it (ss under this post) even tough the skin came on sales and with discount. And the way you devs dealt with that was amazing - you just put this skin for a limited time into Dino Skin Art store so everyone could buy it.

Honestly I saw way more poeple buying this skin when it was in store than if it would come normally on sales, beacause by putting the skin for a limited time in shop you are giving access for everyone to get it when they want and even on multiple servers - which is ngl with current system very hard to achieve and sometimes even impossible if you want one skin on 3 and more servers.

lmk your thoughts guys and what you think about it...
very apart from the topic... why the game language is turkish but the folder name is slavic

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
very apart from the topic... why the game language is turkish but the folder name is slavic
My husband is from Turkey so playing the game in this language helps me get smooth with it, but my pc runs in my native language which is polish that's why.