disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Very simple, if you click it you can ignore an entire clan rather than having to type individually. Along with this, anunignore all feature too in case you make a mistake. This will be very useful to mute toxic players

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Ignoring entire clans kinda defeats purpose of MMO part of this game but I guess he wants to stop them from talking to them even after he leaves for whatever reason?

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Besides it isn't forced, I iust don't wish to see people talk like children and be rather obnoxious

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Just change your Chat from English to german for example and leave it. Why are u making drama from Nothing. If you dont like them, ignore player by one to next one.

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Just change your Chat from English to german for example and leave it. Why are u making drama from Nothing. If you dont like them, ignore player by one to next one.
When the type in local I still have to see it, regardless of which chat they type in. Why should I have to sit and type out 90% of the clan to ignore them? Can you name a drawback ti adding this feature?

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
When the type in local I still have to see it, regardless of which chat they type in. Why should I have to sit and type out 90% of the clan to ignore them? Can you name a drawback ti adding this feature?
If u change a Country chat, u will not see them. Doesnt matter if they write global or Local. And if u dont like the Chat, which is Hop on when they send message ,just leave the area. And if u dont like this, this game honestly isnt for you. Keep your Mental Health first. Be safe.

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
If u change a Country chat, u will not see them. Doesnt matter if they write global or Local. And if u dont like the Chat, which is Hop on when they send message ,just leave the area. And if u dont like this, this game honestly isnt for you. Keep your Mental Health first. Be safe.
Well I guess that comes close enough, I will try that

You misunderstand. To me almost everyone who plays this game is a switch, if it inconveniences me in the slightest Imma mute. Afterall, why should I waste my time even seeing some random guy's opinion who's probably unemployed, alone and broke?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Well I guess that comes close enough, I will try that

You misunderstand. To me almost everyone who plays this game is a switch, if it inconveniences me in the slightest Imma mute. Afterall, why should I waste my time even seeing some random guy's opinion who's probably unemployed, alone and broke?
I have solution, come and join my clan 😊 I don't talk much

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
sounds like you need to just stop playing then since you're getting upset :v

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
didn't say that but why else ask?🙄
Well if I showed you how unintelligible the chatter becomes you'd agree with me

sounds like you need to just stop playing then since you're getting upset :v
No? I want headphones so I don't have to listen to the barking dogs analogically

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
and that's why I said leave👍

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
and that's why I said leave👍
IDK how to explain what I'm saying any simpler, so I'll just stop responding since we've reached the limit of comprehension for this particular problem. Have a good one

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Very simple, if you click it you can ignore an entire clan rather than having to type individually. Along with this, anunignore all feature too in case you make a mistake. This will be very useful to mute toxic players
o-0 are you talking about ignoring an entire clan that you're NOT in simply because they're retarded? would be nice but they aint doing that. also it would constantly reset with updates and they always manage to break something