disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Some ideas which I have: goatee, mustache, smoking pipe (like Gandalf's pipe), masks (maybe robotic themeed, or ornate masks or maybe halloween style frankenstein masks), ear rings, necklaces, also please a gold chain which comes with gold dollar sign glasses

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Some ideas which I have: goatee, mustache, smoking pipe (like Gandalf's pipe), masks (maybe robotic themeed, or ornate masks or maybe halloween style frankenstein masks), ear rings, necklaces, also please a gold chain which comes with gold dollar sign glasses
This is Dino storm, not gangsta paradise or Barbie world 🙂

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Earrings are already in game man, they are called creols and are availabe to buy on very rare ocasions. They came once on sales and once on Fred ex and are ngl quite expensive bcs they are a unique piece of clothing.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
They could add necklace for female avatar to be available occasionally like earrings tho i see no wrong in that as possibility of one of unique pieces of clothing perhaps.(Or do they have that too?)

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Earrings are already in game man, they are called creols and are availabe to buy on very rare ocasions. They came once on sales and once on Fred ex and are ngl quite expensive bcs they are a unique piece of clothing.
Oh I know but a dfferent style, I'm no expert on fashion but like maybe one of those smaller ones?