Broken game

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
Won't bother writing or explaining anything, you can look at the screenshots and understand the power of alternative accounts nowadays

Some person will come wondering like do they even defend? Well no they don't defend nor collect fame it's only a matter of annoying people because the ones using these accounts aren't even from eu1 so they don't really care, they only come at 5-6 am and stop at 9-10 am because they're from Am servers and timezones are different

Attachments

Last edited:

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Yea so about the OP buff...... And well, rest of the update as well, it's fundamentally flawed lowkey.. Truly is fair, also there's another issue where such clans make almost exact same names as already existing names such as Beloved and Hated being the original and Beloved and Hated being the copy, the only difference being 1 spacebar, so that's fun

...It's so unnoticable even on forum it deletes the second space :LOL:

Last edited:

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Won't bother writing or explaining anything, you can look at the screenshots and understand the power of alternative accounts nowadays

Some person will come wondering like do they even defend? Well no they don't defend nor collect fame it's only a matter of annoying people because the ones using these accounts aren't even from eu1 so they don't really care, they only come at 5-6 am and stop at 9-10 am because they're from Am servers and timezones are different
well it is a known fact that -Sir_Alex- sold his accounts and now he is using some other accounts as -s a k u r a- etc. @orrire @Narokath what will you do about this? Hint : -Sir_Alex- account after has been sold)2 days ago or something) suddenly changed name. There you go. You have a starting point in your investigation

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Also @orrire @Narokath @Faye you should check how many America_2 server players are using shared accounts(on vorzakon clan on europe_1) . Those players are not europe_1 "natives" and they didnt created those accounts but -Sir_Alex- purchased them to share them with his friends. Hint: check how many times the IP address changed. Another HINT: even if they use VPN when they do that they dont get the same ip address as it is randomly assigned. Therefore you should check the IP's used by those accounts either with https://whatismyipaddress.com/ or with https://www.ripe.net/. You will find pretty interesting things(like how now they are in city A but earlier they were in city B and before that in city C). Yes people move but every day? :p

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
let's hope that an even more broken update will come out after this post ^^. I just don't believe in anything good anymore.

Alioth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Allioth -
Clan
H-U-S-A-R-I-A
you guys are really crying because you can fight with people from other svrs? its an mmo game, you can have as many accounts as you want. If your clan can't handle that, just accept it. its so humiliating to come here and say this..

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
I bet 500 reals this gets closed soon

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
you guys are really crying because you can fight with people from other svrs? its an mmo game, you can have as many accounts as you want. If your clan can't handle that, just accept it. its so humiliating to come here and say this..
Stop trying to stirr drama up lol, this ain't no crying, there's close to no fighting, the game's and how gates work is broken simply put it's not fun what so ever for either sides, it's all 1 member clans to avoid the penalty for holding many gates so that's pretty 'fair'

I bet 500 reals this gets closed soon
fr

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
imagine as always abuse system this game, honestly better remove buff and back when hp was 2400 (400%) 4800 (200%) 9600 (100%) 19200 (50%) how i fekete (2023 year gate rebalance updates) i can tell uI have never had a preconceived opinion, if there was one, it was too insignificant, and so , we were killed, but we got fame and gates also, it will be fine with the system 24/7, it worked but for some reason it was removed, and this buff absolutely solved the meaning of skill playing, skill dead, I as a pro player 2021-2023 years I will say that in 2024 I began to play worse because the game lost tactics, abuse buff, abuse with alt clans and accs, killed balance, in the crowd you will always see full tanks, and dead rexes, carnos, coels, the rest do not live, and they do not have time to inflict damage while they are alive, literally EVERYTHING is dead in the game. there was a better balance that I voiced above, with that balance you didn't need to keep gates 400%, but they were more vulnerable, if you keep 200%, then the opponent with active mining win ur 200% production, and even if you don't keep 200% and reduce it to 100%, then things will be bad for you, mining winning, now even mining almost dead, the game is constantly 400% gates almost, fame steadily goes into the pocket of the clan usually. I have always been an honest and objective person, offering ideas for both attackers and defenders, but right now the game is literally dead. players like you who write that "crying" guys, you are the ones who do not have an objective opinion, you will always rejoice at your advantage knowing this, you will say "balanced" but in fact this point of view of yours will kill the game, like the conflict between fekete and the alliance in the past, the discussion has lost objectivity

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE