disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
I think players should be able to buy rex for say 8-10 million fame points. Keep in mind this is generally how much fame you'd need to win till sheriff to begin with (which a lot of players don't do because sheriff isn't needed, so they get it prior to that). Why? Alliances can control elections, they can make sure someone does or does not get elected as governor, sheriff etc. Now the bottleneck is governor, after that it gets easier, but if this is implemented, players will still need to put the same effort to get rex, the only difference being they can do it even without an alliance's permission

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
or even better, rex is nerfed to the ground anyway.
Just put it as an unlockable like any other dino by helping an npc.
Game is already grinding as it is.
The glazing over rex is insane, i also like the dino but i dont understand why its considered a "priced" dino.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
I think players should be able to buy rex for say 8-10 million fame points. Keep in mind this is generally how much fame you'd need to win till sheriff to begin with (which a lot of players don't do because sheriff isn't needed, so they get it prior to that). Why? Alliances can control elections, they can make sure someone does or does not get elected as governor, sheriff etc. Now the bottleneck is governor, after that it gets easier, but if this is implemented, players will still need to put the same effort to get rex, the only difference being they can do it even without an alliance's permission
man 7 builds that are being held constantly for 2 weeks give approx amount of over 11m fame so HELL NO XDDD

i mean the idea itself is just... wont comment on that XD

Last edited:

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
man 7 builds that are being held constantly for 2 weeks give approx amount of over 11m fame so HELL NO XDDD

i mean the idea itself is just... wont comment on that XD
Well you are assuming that:

1) A clan can hold 7 buildings for 2 weeks
2) All fame is given to 1 specific player
3) No fame is lost at all (to dv, other clans etc)

None of these assumptions hold in practice on an active server regardless of whether or not they have made peace. In reality 2 weeks isn't going to be the time most players need to get rex. It will probably be closer to a few months at least. Under the current system the idea is that a few powerful decisionmakers decide who can and cannot get rex and when, which is why it is dragged out to 5-6 months minimum.

Of course, 10 million fame is just an example, devs could tweak it to be 20 or 30 or whatever value will make rex still impressive but no longer dependent on alliances

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Would agree ONLY if the price was for about 100m not less lmao