piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Currently i believe the buff is way too strong and way too long and it's making the game boring as people are starting to fight less and less.. I believe the duration and the effect should be significantly reduced, it could stay, but not as OP as it is right now, maybe give it a slight endurance buff if the defense gets reduced? I see many people just standing still, barely fighting due to this buff, I want to see the good old fights back. Might be a bit of a controversional topic but i've noticed people are starting to get bored so i wrote it lol, i'm not exactly sure about my solution either but here we are.

..Also why are people inside one clan not allowed to fight each other during phases even if they're friended and have duels on-? That makes 0 sense, is that a bug or a feature? One way or another it's pointless and pretty bothering if you want to have some fun.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I see many people just standing still, barely fighting due to this buff, I want to see the good old fights back
Unpopular take, but.. the amount of site needs to be reduced in order to promote more fighting.

Map overhaul is more needed than ever.

There's too much site for an equal number of players. So you spend 75% of your time running to your site. You kill your enemy and you chill.

Taking Maujak as example.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
I think over there he meant the attacking clans which are draining a site, most of the time it’s just draining while not pulling a fight or to fight back when enemies and defenders come to kill you which is eliminating a lot of fun from the gameplay generally especially during wartimes

And if the defender killed the attacker then surely he’s gonna stand still to repair the site, I doubt a defender wouldn’t fight back because attackers can be multiple clans and their buff can kill the defender easily, while for the attacker it’s the opposite I can have an alliance of 4 attacking clans and destroy that one specific clan I’m targeting, even if they have an alliance it doesn’t matter because the buff is attacker/defender, attacker/attacker doesn’t help.

And trust me when I say this, the update overall is (or was) against alliances but apparently it created larger alliances or created new ones. On eu1 there’s 2 alliances against each other now for example and there’s a server war going on. Maybe on other servers it’s a different case, I don’t know.

Personally in my opinion if the game didn’t have alliances which were built over the years (by third-parties or not doesn’t matter anymore) then the buff would make complete sense. But in the game we’re playing, on each server there’s an alliance or two and this buff is currently and has been making the wars boring, and the game isn’t really famous but it’s enough for its servers, 2-3 weeks ago on eu1 we had a 50vs50 going on (2 alliances fighting) but obviously it was multiple clans. It was a complete mess, a bunch of nonsense was happening until 5 maps were completely protected (we didn’t have 24/7 phases yet) and we just went around killing each other for 3 hours until everyone logged off.

Now with the 24/7 phases the holding/bigger alliances loses some gates depending how many enemies log to attack, then they retake few minutes later and it goes on for hours but war wise it’s boring as hell, there’s no fun at all, but that’s only my personal opinion.

Would love to see other’s opinions as well of course

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
..Also why are people inside one clan not allowed to fight each other during phases even if they're friended and have duels on-? That makes 0 sense, is that a bug or a feature? One way or another it's pointless and pretty bothering if you want to have some fun.
cuz they said something along the lines of they don't want us to be "distracted"

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
cuz they said something along the lines of they don't want us to be "distracted"
It's bothering more if anything, some hold CTRL to attack and it opens an entire profile instead, so distracting less turned out to be distracting more, also distractions were rare to begin with, also also removes the fun from friendly PVPs as the vulnerable phases are very common and there's no time to fight with your friends anymore since it's just 5 minutes.