Is it possible to get this back?

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
During the August Fredex event, I discarded a Lava digitalis skin with precision attribute. I have since come to regret my decision, and was curious if it is possible for my current focus attribute Lava digitalis to be replaced with precision? I don't know if this information is somewhere in the game so devs can verify my claim and I do realize people may try this but with actually desirable attributes but can something be done?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
During the August Fredex event, I discarded a Lava digitalis skin with precision attribute. I have since come to regret my decision, and was curious if it is possible for my current focus attribute Lava digitalis to be replaced with precision? I don't know if this information is somewhere in the game so devs can verify my claim and I do realize people may try this but with actually desirable attributes but can something be done?
Generally i dont think thats possible, if you discarded it before then its entirely your fault that u dont have the skin rn. However i also wonder what devs have to say about this topic

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Generally i dont think thats possible, if you discarded it before then its entirely your fault that u dont have the skin rn. However i also wonder what devs have to say about this topic
yea I agree, I'm fairly certain they'll dismiss it because otherwise a ton of requests will start to pop up. But no harm asking (I hope lol)