Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Okay so basically as the title says I would suggest to add Auto collect option in clan menu or in permanently held by dv Gate to collect all medals from the gates at once. The reason why is simple - 5 min can be not enough to collect gates that are far away or if your clan owns 2 claims in different maps.

This feature would work only if gate / claims were to be held by the same owner for minimum 5 full phrases and more.

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Okay so basically as the title says I would suggest to add Auto collect option in clan menu or in permanently held by dv Gate to collect all medals from the gates at once. The reason why is simple - 5 min can be not enough to collect gates that are far away or if your clan owns 2 claims in different maps.

This feature would work only if gate / claims were to be held by the same owner for minimum 5 full phrases and more.
Hard to implement such feature without it being exploited rather than being used for convenience. If anything this would give more power to alliances and make it even easier for them to maintain their power unless your idea comes with a downside as good as its upside is, or with some type of limit/restriction to it

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Hard to implement such feature without it being exploited rather than being used for convenience. If anything this would give more power to alliances and make it even easier for them to maintain their power unless your idea comes with a downside as good as its upside is, or with some type of limit/restriction to it
As I said this option would be only availabe if a building you want to collect from was fully in your charge for minimum 5 phrases. The downside of it is that currently phrases are short and draining rate of gates for enemies of alliances is very high so the gates can be taken down very easily. And since the gate is taken down its changing the owner so the option cannot trigger anymore.

Last edited: