FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Honestly the battle cry sounds very cool but the bite doesnt really stand out from the combat sounds, i had to try and focus to make out which sound is the one when using bite. Would be awesome if it had a bit more savage sound to it since the animation suggests that its bite latches on to the enemy because the current version is literally a shortened version of its combat sounds hence the reason i couldnt notice the SFX instantly unlike the roar which obviously and very clearly stands out from the rest of the combat sounds. Other than that it would be nice if all the other dinos got such special touches to them with quite possibly more types of evolutions as you play and lvl up, they dont have to be like fortnite skins but the evolutions should at least split out evenly throughout the lvls, for example why would the max evolution be at 20 when you have another 35 lvls to go? make it so the final evolution is at 40-45 lvl and the previous at 30 lvl or something along these lines. Since we arent getting anything new for another decade we might as well enhance whats already available in the game and quite possibly adapt and improve on it but this is one of the rare occasions which shows that the community had an impact to it and thats awesome.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Honestly the battle cry sounds very cool but the bite doesnt really stand out from the combat sounds, i had to try and focus to make out which sound is the one when using bite. Would be awesome if it had a bit more savage sound to it since the animation suggests that its bite latches on to the enemy because the current version is literally a shortened version of its combat sounds hence the reason i couldnt notice the SFX instantly unlike the roar which obviously and very clearly stands out from the rest of the combat sounds. Other than that it would be nice if all the other dinos got such special touches to them with quite possibly more types of evolutions as you play and lvl up, they dont have to be like fortnite skins but the evolutions should at least split out evenly throughout the lvls, for example why would the max evolution be at 20 when you have another 35 lvls to go? make it so the final evolution is at 40-45 lvl and the previous at 30 lvl or something along these lines. Since we arent getting anything new for another decade we might as well enhance whats already available in the game and quite possibly adapt and improve on it but this is one of the rare occasions which shows that the community had an impact to it and thats awesome.
Honestly they could make it more of like latching you said, making go lower higher lower higher as if it's tryna tear something up, about the battlecry... wow, yall devs COOKED i'm actually impressed with it :D Very good transparency too! Love it! @Highway