What's new

Dinosaurs, weapons, implants and tech modules can no longer be deleted from ranger profiles

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
I am not very fond of one of the new changes coming with the latest update - Dinosaurs, weapons, implants and tech modules can no longer be deleted from ranger profiles. Could it possibly be modified to your highest level copy of any dinosaur, weapon, implant or tech module can no longer be deleted? (For example - if you own a lvl 5, 10 and 50 strength implant, you can only remove the lvl 5 and 10 copies). Often times when I am upgrading on a new server, I don't level most of my equipment - I just buy new copies with stones or gcs when I reach a higher level and remove the old ones. Now without the option to remove those items, my profile will become unnecessarily cluttered.

However, it should still remain an option to keep those low lvl items (don't automatically remove them if a player buys a higher level copy), as many players do enjoy collecting them or using them to PvP with low lvl players.

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Perhaps we should have option to "hide" ones we dont wanna use due to their lvl?(And "unhide" them as well btw)
on another thread i mentioned something along the lines the possibility of loadouts or sorting your equipment per lvl so you can have for example the sorting option on seeing the equipment from the highest lvl towards the lowest but as always id rather interact with a wall. Anything that requires more than 5 mins of their time doesnt have a voice in this game. just play something else, waste of time.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
on another thread i mentioned something along the lines the possibility of loadouts or sorting your equipment per lvl so you can have for example the sorting option on seeing the equipment from the highest lvl towards the lowest but as always id rather interact with a wall. Anything that requires more than 5 mins of their time doesnt have a voice in this game. just play something else, waste of time.
That would also work well instead of sort by type of imps/techs we have now.