hakimzy

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
...ProxoS...
Clan
-I-AnatoliaN-I-
I play on Eu1, that was my only account.. I even contacted support.. and there was no problem.. I logged into the game today and saw that I was banned.. WTF? what are you trying to do. Will you continue to ban unfair people?... show me Proof and evidence. I will admit my mistake... But if there is no reason, it is necessary.. I will create my complaint file to the institutions.. my efforts will never be in vain.. I am after this..Support.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
You must have violated some game rules, or else the support team has never banned/ suspended a player without any solid reason. If you have received a reply then it's good, if not, PM me the ticket number so I can forward it from my end and you can have an early reply from the support team.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-X- BinarySunseT -X-
Clan
Insomnia
Most likely, when the ptr server was launched, people edited photos of your account and sent them to the support team.

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Most likely, when the ptr server was launched, people edited photos of your account and sent them to the support team.
Nah that can't be the case. They don't ban only off pictures. You need to send in proof.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-X- BinarySunseT -X-
Clan
Insomnia
Then it is necessary to check the chat history in the game. I have seen them share such things on fb before.

hakimzy

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
...ProxoS...
Clan
-I-AnatoliaN-I-
They banned me because there was a survey in the forum. I have all the screenshots. If my accounts are not opened.. I will file a complaint.

hakimzy

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
...ProxoS...
Clan
-I-AnatoliaN-I-
GM AND Producers here.. I'm calling out.. The forum is free.. and we prepared a poll because we didn't want the update and you destroyed us.. This is against the rules. You have restricted the freedom and removed the sharing.. you will see something that will not be the way you want.. I have evidence and 10 thousand people behind me and everyone in this game is with me. We will leave the game completely or you will open my bans.

hakimzy

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
...ProxoS...
Clan
-I-AnatoliaN-I-
WE WERE BANNED BECAUSE WE MADE A SURVEY IN THE FORUM. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR HOW MANY YEARS, PRODUCER. FOR THIS REASON THEY BANNED IT...... I ASK YOU TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY....

Attachments

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-X- BinarySunseT -X-
Clan
Insomnia
1 Did you get a perma ban because of the survey ?

poppin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
poppin
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
WE WERE BANNED BECAUSE WE MADE A SURVEY IN THE FORUM. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR HOW MANY YEARS, PRODUCER. FOR THIS REASON THEY BANNED IT...... I ASK YOU TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY....
PNtgyJSV_400x400.jpg

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Unfortunately sharing accounts is very common in such active war servers tbh.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-X- BinarySunseT -X-
Clan
Insomnia
Unfortunately sharing accounts is very common in such active war servers tbh.
Nothing to do with it man, he got a perma ban because of the vote on the forum

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@hakimzy you are spreading false rumors about your account penalty. The penalty of your account has nothing to do with your posts on the forum. Further by posting the support team correspondence, you have violated the forum rules as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.