disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Title. I think it will be cool if players have an option to do this. In this way, if maybe I want to help a friend get rex faster I can donate gold nuggets to him or help divert them to him through the clan. I think it'll add a team spirit kind of thing, which currently is lacking.

Of course, I am not suggesting it automatically goes to the clan.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Title. I think it will be cool if players have an option to do this. In this way, if maybe I want to help a friend get rex faster I can donate gold nuggets to him or help divert them to him through the clan. I think it'll add a team spirit kind of thing, which currently is lacking.

You mean push fame towards the one player that is on the list for the position by the alliances?....

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS

So that leaders and their frnds can pressurize others to farm fame for them for election opportunities in waiting list like a slave? There are more cons than pros unfortunately 😂... Well many leaders already cry and threaten that such such players don't help them at wars to win them buildings so they get removed from waiting list (list dont exist in this current townhall individualistic game but they made their own rule) and treat them badly, I had experienced it in past. please. 🤦‍♂️

"If you don't farm fame for ur next player going in elections, you will be removed from clan for not having "TeAm SpiRit" and freekilled if u block elections"

TEAM SPIRIT IS A TERM DISGUISED in SLAVERY AND STRESS for normal players who aren't frnds of leaders.

Last edited:

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
Well he meant it as an option, players can still go solo and farm this fame without the need of a clan, but if a sheriff player who doesn't want fame but has time to farm sometimes and would like to help a friend, or even help his clan mates, it could be an option for him to deposit the ores in the clan inventory

But then this will turn out as "trading" and possibly will be abused in some places, hence why trading feature doesn't exist on DS

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
You mean push fame towards the one player that is on the list for the position by the alliances?....
Not really. Like I am in a clan with my friend. He really wants the new sea green white dragon. I don't, but I also would be fine helping him farm some fame by farming and donating. Of course we are 2 people so gates are pretty much out of the question for us to hold.

So that leaders and their frnds can pressurize others to farm fame for them for election opportunities in waiting list like a slave? There are more cons than pros unfortunately 😂... Well many leaders already cry and threaten that such such players don't help them at wars to win them buildings so they get removed from waiting list (list dont exist in this current townhall individualistic game but they made their own rule) and treat them badly, I had experienced it in past. please. 🤦‍♂️

"If you don't farm fame for ur next player going in elections, you will be removed from clan for not having "TeAm SpiRit" and freekilled if u block elections"

TEAM SPIRIT IS A TERM DISGUISED in SLAVERY AND STRESS for normal players who aren't frnds of leaders.
Maybe make it only for clans if they have 0 gaes for 1 week or more. I forgot how toxic a lot of the playerbase is
Well he meant it as an option, players can still go solo and farm this fame without the need of a clan, but if a sheriff player who doesn't want fame but has time to farm sometimes and would like to help a friend, or even help his clan mates, it could be an option for him to deposit the ores in the clan inventory

But then this will turn out as "trading" and possibly will be abused in some places, hence why trading feature doesn't exist on DS
Exactly right

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
Two Tired

someone missed the entire point of the gold ore fame

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

it seems you forgot why you introduced this type of fame earning, again the topic of monopolization