razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
I have noticed some problems for the End game election system.
For old players like the ones that got marshal before the update, when they get sheriff they still can't make T-REX which is very unreasonable.
I know that you would tell me make lower tier offices first then sheriff, but newer players that has never reached the office you trying to get to they got 2 times the chance against you(old marshal).
For us old marshals we would have invested a lot of fames like 3.5M on average and we are left with 0 fames, then we have to win marshal again or lower offices multiple times and that would take like another month or more and with this new gates attacking system its doubly difficult.
So you make sheriff and make party but you still have no REX which is the main goal of making sheriff in the first place, so what's the point of having a party that is about rex but without rex? or the 3 days of sheriff's monument? all of that is worthless and disappointing and sad.
We thought the point of this end game update is to make it easier to get TREX, but boy we were so wrong.

Solutions:
- Give the older marshals a compensation in form of silver crowns like the equivalent to their office plus the lower ones
- Make sheriff able to buy T-rex with out silver crowns
- Make sheriff give 20k silver crowns reward

silvester

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
silvester
Clan
dark assassins
I have noticed some problems for the End game election system.
For old players like the ones that got marshal before the update, when they get sheriff they still can't make T-REX which is very unreasonable.
I know that you would tell me make lower tier offices first then sheriff, but newer players that has never reached the office you trying to get to they got 2 times the chance against you(old marshal).
For us old marshals we would have invested a lot of fames like 3.5M on average and we are left with 0 fames, then we have to win marshal again or lower offices multiple times and that would take like another month or more and with this new gates attacking system its doubly difficult.
So you make sheriff and make party but you still have no REX which is the main goal of making sheriff in the first place, so what's the point of having a party that is about rex but without rex? or the 3 days of sheriff's monument? all of that is worthless and disappointing and sad.
We thought the point of this end game update is to make it easier to get TREX, but boy we were so wrong.

Solutions:
- Give the older marshals a compensation in form of silver crowns like the equivalent to their office plus the lower ones
- Make sheriff able to buy T-rex with out silver crowns
- Make sheriff give 20k silver crowns reward

i fully agree on this as a old marschall, soon to be sheriff its very devestating after years of work, when i came back after a break and had finally the chance to get sheriff i was super excited that i could finally get rex after 4 years of working towards it just to hear that sheriff alone wont cut it anymore... and that being marschall already actually made the sitation even worse bec of missing the 2x its super demotivating 2 see that u get punished for being succesfull in the past...

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hellooo.. can you ask to someone with old marshals.. after the update the devs gives they crows and silvers..
I believe the equivalent to buy the rex..

Greetings Evyus!

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
Hellooo.. can you ask to someone with old marshals.. after the update the devs gives they crows and silvers..

Greetings Evyus!
No me and my friends did not receive any Silver crowns after the new election system

silvester

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
silvester
Clan
dark assassins

Greetings Evyus!
would we need 2 open a report or some sort to get them ?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -

Greetings Evyus!
That can't be correct, otherwise - why am I learning about it now, months after I reapplied for elections? All previous public statements mentioned that silver crowns for past offices (from before the update) were not going to be granted to players.

past election on the live server, the old election system? Nope you earn them once the new update is live and have an headstart with your fame and rank you already have achieved.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
And it's been a year already since the new Town Hall has been introduced along side the Silver Crown, everyone is past that phase of Marshall not having enough Silver Crown.

Everyone is adapting by winning the lower elections in Town Office.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
While we're at the Silver Crown topic.

T-Rex price should increase. Limit the population of Rex. Feels like everyone and their neighbours are obtaining a Rex every 2 weeks. So much so, that it has lost its uniqueness.

Obtaining fame is even easier now, with all the 3 method— wearables, building, farming ores.

Based on my personal observations and experience.

Last edited:

-Ayamisha-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Ayamisha
Clan
Deadly Monarchy
thats so real. i've got xerife 4 days ago, after 11 years of playing. 4 years ago i've got marschal, and now, it'll take too long to get rex

-Ayamisha-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Ayamisha
Clan
Deadly Monarchy
would we report it to get them ?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
While we're at the Silver Crown topic.

T-Rex price should increase. Limit the population of Rex. Feels like everyone and their neighbours are obtaining a Rex every 2 weeks. So much so, that it has lost its uniqueness.

Obtaining fame is even easier now, with all the 3 method— wearables, building, farming ores.

Based on my personal observations and experience.
That's a result of low competition in the Town hall. Players join elections until they gather enough Silver Crowns for rex and then most of them stop participating. Or they participate on rare occasions to keep some crowns in case a new skin gets added (or more strategically - for jump links). But we can say that in general, players see more value in letting their allies win rex faster than participating alongside them to win the trinkets available in Lily's store.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless

Greetings Evyus!
Highway said to us that there is no possibility for that to happen :)

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
silver crowns being given without players reapplying to elections i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.