Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Hey everyone,

I find it hard to calculate the point stats to clear %, like 500 precision, what does that mean? 50%? 5%? something else?
I've read some update from a few days ago and they are changing the % or weapon reflection but the points stay the same, like 1800 or something?

Also, can I just keep increasing clock for example? Is 20k clock twice as fast as 10k? Or what are the limits?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I find it hard to calculate the point stats to clear %, like 500 precision, what does that mean? 50%? 5%? something else?
I have seen multiple suggestions about this topic pop up over time, but they never gain any traction. Perhaps because only a few care about the Statistics. The rest focus on the damage and vitality.

@Alewx may be able to reply to us.

I remember he's worked with those numbers before since he was heavily in charge of the Balancing of Dino and Weapon at one point.

Last edited:

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Thanks for the reply @Pleiadian. I didn't see anymore reply after so my question is still open.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
Hey everyone,

I've read some update from a few days ago and they are changing the % or weapon reflection but the points stay the same, like 1800 or something?

Also, can I just keep increasing clock for example? Is 20k clock twice as fast as 10k? Or what are the limits?
for some atributes i do not know the answear but there are some for which i do also not all atributes work the same while atributes like vita, strenght and damage increase the effect of something atributes on things like dino/gun reflector and claws increase activation chance ill list what i know below this these numbers are for lvl 55 versions i wont list dmg related things and vita since their calculatable in game in the right circumstance with the use of a calculator

agility increases dodge chance (activation chance) but i do not know to how much
1890 armor = 25% reduced damage from all sources
1890 shield = 20% reduced damage from guns
1890 stability = 60% reduced duration of stun, confusion and fear
recovery increases regeneration but i dont properly know how and by how much
claws stat increases activation chance but i do not know how high the % actualy is on max since its not a 100%
rage increases passive ep gain rate but i dont know by how much
1890 cold resistance = 70% to 80% reduced duration of paralysis and slow
1890 weapon reflectance = 25% activation chance reflected amount is the same all the time (50% for weapon reflector)
clock increases weapon fire rate however based on some testing the rate of fire seems to basicaly cap of at 3.2k clock and thats only like 1 attack per second more then 1.4k clock after that while it suposedly goes up the difference is miniature maybe with that massive clock your get like half a second better fire rate its very effective after the 3.2k which doubles the attack rate as far as i know
range is self explenatory like vita and strenght
precision is chance based but the number is unknown to me
focus used to be like clock where it didnt do much on higher numbers after 600 focus you would no longer miss that was all to it more focus was not needed but now it counters dodge chance but the % is unknown
1620 perforation = 90% reduced effect of armor
1890 dino defense = 20% reduced dino damage
i dont not know how strong the effect of aim is
shock is a rng based tech and direct % chance of activation is unknown to me
cold is anothere rng based tech whose % chance of activation is unknown to me
1890 dino reflectance = 17.5% activation chance reflected amount is always the same (25% to 33% im not sure)

and thats all of them i know i didnt answear all of them but i hope your find atleast some use in this from what i did answear to you can do the math to determin effectivness of lower lvl stuff

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Thanks @Nebulon Galaxus ❤

Maybe the devs can add the missing values? Can't the % be added in-game so new (or old) players know what the values equal?

@Alewx maybe?

• Informative
Reactions: SPA

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
recovery heal some % (0.5% maybe of hp) per sec (depends by hp dino, reco good on tanks)

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
recovery heal some % (0.5% maybe of hp) per sec (depends by hp dino, reco good on tanks)
Is recovery also percentage-based? I thought the number of points equaled the amount of HP per second for recovery.
Again, the points make it very confusing.