Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
As is public knowledge, the attack and defense system changed completely, in which the defense is practically impossible to happen and the attack clearly always works. I think that as the initial point of this latest update it was intended that the great alliances do not exchange maps with each other, something that continues to happen today, since as expected these great alliances divided their clans into 3/4 sub-clans that maintain a map only. This is done so that it is more difficult for attackers to take portals, and that is why between these divided clans to avoid an attack always at the time of the vulnerable phase they continue to exchange their portals.
Each server is a different world, from what I saw and there are many complaints that you developers are only taking into account what happens on a single server. It does not mean that what happens in Europe_1 will happen in America_4, etc. That is why I come with this proposal since nowadays the attacker has absolutely all the advantage and the defender always tends to lose, which became an infinite loop of map exchanges.
We know that within the game there is an economy in which today it is much easier to hunt or obtain dinodollars than in previous years. In the Game Update May 23, 2024 (Site Conflict Adjustments 3.2) it was implemented to improve production through said dinodollars that are donated to the clan, their price is as follows:
1717440050054.png
This implementation on servers with constant wars is bad and has a disadvantage for the owner/defender of the travel gate/claim because attacking is totally FREE, that is, the attacker does not use his resources and can simply attack as much as he wants without losing any a single dinodollar.

• Example: Suppose that the defending clan has a portal and improves its yield to GOOD (10,000 clan dollars), and continues improving until EXCELLENT, which said clan would be using part of its resources to improve production by spending 83,000 clan dollars. After this, an attacker arrives, attacks and obtains the travel gate/claim completely free without using resources.

Clan Dollars spent:

• Defender: 83,000 Clan Dollars
  • Attacker: 0 Clan Dollars

So I wonder, is this really balanced? Or is it how everyone sees it, that the defender has an absolute disadvantage?

To avoid the constant exchange of maps between alliances and the defender feeling totally disadvantaged and at a disadvantage, they should take the following into account:
1717440489650.png
The act of attacking a travel gate/claim should stop being totally FREE.

• Draining a travel gate/claim in Basic status should cost 5,000 Clan Dollars.
  • Draining a travel gate/claim in Good status should cost 10,000 Clan Dollars.
  • Draining a travel gate/claim in Very Good status should cost 28,000 Clan Dollars.
  • Draining a travel gate/claim in Excellent status should cost 45,000 Clan Dollars.

That's right, the attacker should use the same amount of resources (clan dollars) that the defender used in said portal to improve his yield. This should not be a problem for anyone since it is more fair and equitable for everyone, even so with this system the defender continues to lose more Clan Dollars than the attacker because improving yield to excellent the total cost would be 83,000 Clan Dollars while the attacking clan would only use 45,000 Clan Dollars to take said travel gate/claim.
This system prevents divided clans from constantly exchanging portals and also makes the defender feel that it is worth improving their production, since today the defending clan feels it is unfair to use their resources and that the attacker can do it completely for free.
I hope you take this idea into account or at least you can use something from all this

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
As is public knowledge, the attack and defense system changed completely, in which the defense is practically impossible to happen and the attack clearly always works. I think that as the initial point of this latest update it was intended that the great alliances do not exchange maps with each other, something that continues to happen today, since as expected these great alliances divided their clans into 3/4 sub-clans that maintain a map only. This is done so that it is more difficult for attackers to take portals, and that is why between these divided clans to avoid an attack always at the time of the vulnerable phase they continue to exchange their portals.
Each server is a different world, from what I saw and there are many complaints that you developers are only taking into account what happens on a single server. It does not mean that what happens in Europe_1 will happen in America_4, etc. That is why I come with this proposal since nowadays the attacker has absolutely all the advantage and the defender always tends to lose, which became an infinite loop of map exchanges.
We know that within the game there is an economy in which today it is much easier to hunt or obtain dinodollars than in previous years. In the Game Update May 23, 2024 (Site Conflict Adjustments 3.2) it was implemented to improve production through said dinodollars that are donated to the clan, their price is as follows:
View attachment 47960
This implementation on servers with constant wars is bad and has a disadvantage for the owner/defender of the travel gate/claim because attacking is totally FREE, that is, the attacker does not use his resources and can simply attack as much as he wants without losing any a single dinodollar.

• Example: Suppose that the defending clan has a portal and improves its yield to GOOD (10,000 clan dollars), and continues improving until EXCELLENT, which said clan would be using part of its resources to improve production by spending 83,000 clan dollars. After this, an attacker arrives, attacks and obtains the travel gate/claim completely free without using resources.

Clan Dollars spent:

So I wonder, is this really balanced? Or is it how everyone sees it, that the defender has an absolute disadvantage?

To avoid the constant exchange of maps between alliances and the defender feeling totally disadvantaged and at a disadvantage, they should take the following into account:

• Draining a travel gate/claim in Very Good status should cost 28,000 Clan Dollars.
  • Draining a travel gate/claim in Excellent status should cost 45,000 Clan Dollars.

That's right, the attacker should use the same amount of resources (clan dollars) that the defender used in said portal to improve his yield. This should not be a problem for anyone since it is more fair and equitable for everyone, even so with this system the defender continues to lose more Clan Dollars than the attacker because improving yield to excellent the total cost would be 83,000 Clan Dollars while the attacking clan would only use 45,000 Clan Dollars to take said travel gate/claim.
This system prevents divided clans from constantly exchanging portals and also makes the defender feel that it is worth improving their production, since today the defending clan feels it is unfair to use their resources and that the attacker can do it completely for free.
I hope you take this idea into account or at least you can use something from all this
Good idea, it's something the same on both sides.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
To add on @Ezequiel idea, maybe we could have implement a drain token to start draining. Because this is a huge leap from drainers needing to spend GC to drain to completely free attack.

To attack gates you need drain token

Basic = 2 token
good = 3 token
V good = 4 token
Excellent = 5 token

Token can be dropped by gold obsessed bandits.

With this you can see people logging in during non conflict phase to fight gold obsessed bandit for token and mining ore for fame.

Also it requires some sort of resources to start draining so this require some decision making

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Last point to make it truly 1 vs 1 clan..
So above mention that token is required to drain..

Whoever paid the dd + token required will gain access to dynamic drain while the other drainers only get the default drain of 80.

Hopefully this will truly create a immersive 1 clan vs 1 clan experience.

Allies of defender get x4 debuff
Allies of attacker get a default drain rate

Creating a somewhat balance gameplay

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Normally the attacker does not have the strength to maintain the buildings, they NEVER improve their . So the one who was Defender later has to recover 50%
That doubles the pricing for attackers, first you pay for attack and then to defend the building you pay again for the upgrade.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
That doubles the pricing for attackers, first you pay for attack and then to defend the building you pay again for the upgrade.
Mainly attackers do not even upgrade the gate. And if so, that also means defenders have to pay the same amount of DDs to retake the gate again. They both lose the same amount of DDs.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
View attachment 47960

Clan Dollars spent:

At least attackers will have to also invest time to farm for their clan funds, old system both Attacker and Defender had to use Supply Charges, and now the Defender is investing a lot of time because they MUST upgrade yields in order to try and hold their site, and in most cases they’re gonna lose it, because of the insane disadvantages, attackers have absolutely nothing to lose, their attacks are free and they don’t want to hold they only want to attack meaning they’re not investing anything.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
You’re saying this as defenders aren’t losing their sites and they won’t have to retake and upgrade yields all over again… it’s fair both sides, attackers shouldn’t have the ability to lose literally nothing while defenders have to invest time and resources while attackers come complaining for more advantages, if you look closely, since the update came attackers don’t even bother to log on protection phases to farm DDs or whatever, maybe once a week or twice, while defenders do it on a daily basis, that’s called a balanced system for you?

- TMP.05 -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-TMP.05-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
You need to also remember the absurd buffs you gave to attackers, it legit requires 3-4 players to kill a single attacker what the hell do we do when defenders has 6 people and attackers has 4 who really has the advantage here? The attackers can just afk drain and when they die simply walk back or go to another gate and afk drain, what system did you implement? Nothing you made is harder than ever to do anything as a defender, tanks are meta now, 1 tank each gate simple as that to EASILY take gates, you implemented this system, you made the gameplay not fun for anyone, there is no challenge there no threats the defender themselves KNOW that they gonna lose that gate no matter water, so mini clans they had to make, what is the point of this gameplay I don't know what challenge is there, is it the challenge to kill afk drainers or is it the challenge of the first to drain wins the gate? You don't explain this, we don't understand what is the point of this update, legit nothing you ruined the gameplay you ruined the PvP process there Is no pvp legit this is what you did, attack phase, me as an attacker wake up, get on, afk drain, click e and not hit the enemies to not give them extra power, click e click e click e click e boom free gate eeeeezzzzzzzzz, congratulations you did absolutely nothing and got a gate, THE THING IS you dont even let us hit each other to get extra power which is even worse WHY did you take friendly fire off when phase is on, we need to give each other extra power to even kill the stupid afk drainer... Thank you for your time

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
to be honest, you guys never imagine attackers will be defenders for once?, I mean they took gates and became stronger to hold enough but with recent updates defenders have disadvantage more than the attacker, attacker can take a gate in a sip of water time with recent updates, like -355 drain rate and maximum +40 heal? what if attacker keeps coming with tanks until gate is lost.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Yeah, but then again, defenders up the yield to 400% and then loose it to enemies before they can defend it due to the overpowered drain rate and tanks, so how exactly his idea doubles the pricing for attackers? It's already ten times as high for the defenders who care to earn enough fame for their people, and higher chances of defending the gate due to the recent update.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
to be honest, you guys never imagine attackers will be defenders for once?, I mean they took gates and became stronger to hold enough but with recent updates defenders have disadvantage more than the attacker, attacker can take a gate in a sip of water time with recent updates, like -355 drain rate and maximum +40 heal? what if attacker keeps coming with tanks until gate is lost.
I supposse their goal was to eliminate things such as ''gate owners'' so it's a never ending loop.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
View attachment 47960

Clan Dollars spent:

So at least once try to balance this update and consider what our fella just said here. This is unfair. Defenders loose hell tons of dd's for yield upgrades, this takes their time and effort,and attackers loose nothing, but only gain with no big efforts. WE WANT JUSTICE. @Highway @orrire @Alewx @Faye

We do not ask for a lot, we do not ask for you to make ds pay 2 win again, what we ask of you is to make things fair, since in some of yalls opinion dd's are such an easy thing to get, attackers might get it easily aswell.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
View attachment 47960

Clan Dollars spent:

I really like your idea

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
This system prevents divided clans from constantly exchanging portals
This whole idea is not the best way to solve the problem you've pointed out.

1. Let's say an attacker successfully takes a Site, they will not be able to defend it due to the overwhelming defenders on the existing server, and let's be real, in most of the servers, the attackers are usually the minority ones.

2. Defenders, because they are the majority, usually have a larger pool of dollars to use. While the attackers, who are not many players in a clan, would be out of dollars faster than defenders, this will discourage the attackers from even attacking.

This idea totally obliterates attacking. Whoever agreed to it isn't very objective.

The best way so far to solve the unfairness is by making tower upgrades free.—
No dollars required to upgrade a Site.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
dropping this here, just like how attackers took sites and then became defenders, they can't hold it, same when the original defender retakes and has to defend, they'll lose it. it's a cycle.. so attackers only drain for the sake of making defenders waste DDs considering they make a really small amount of fame (not in every server), there's no way it's a fair system, it's either free yields upgrading & free attacking, or both have to cost DDs.

however i believe in smaller servers, it's a gates swapping gameplay between allies, keep sites at basic yield, swap in a few minutes, log off. that's your goal? i doubt

Attachments

Last edited:

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
dropping this here, just like how attackers took sites and then became defenders, they can't hold it, same when the original defender retakes and has to defend, they'll lose it. it's a cycle.. so attackers only drain for the sake of making defenders waste DDs considering they make a really small amount of fame (not in every server), there's no way it's a fair system, it's either free yields upgrading & free attacking, or both have to cost DDs.

however i believe in smaller servers, it's a gates swapping gameplay between allies, keep sites at basic yield, swap in a few minutes, log off. that's your goal? i doubt
@Ezequiel 's idea might actually also improve the conditions for the attackers, considering that draining would require dds from both sides, which means alliances could stop swapping gates every phase - unless they're crazy rich which I don't know but I doubt. So the *10min phases* could have an end, of course depends on the players and certain servers. But that would also motivate the attackers to play and hunt dino dollars, since everything that's been done so far - including the yields for dd idea when it was first brought up - was made to ''motivate'' gate holders aka. defenders to be active and hunt dino dollars to later on donate them in order to up the gate's yields.

How about you guys also put some motivation into the attackers instead of pressuring defenders every time?

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Well, unfortunately they will not take it into account, because the focus of the update is that the attacker always has to have an advantage over the defender