Declare War Mode (System)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Hello, while I was thinking about some ideas for Endgame 3.2, an interesting proposal came to mind. It involves allied and enemy clans competitively engaging in 1v1 wars based on their own merits, also compensating for the game's downtime around buildings.

It's an idea Highway mentioned recently (just as a new form of duelist) but I'm not sure if it's still being considered. However, it is a system with enormous potential.

Basically and broadly speaking, the premise is the following:

“Declaration of War” System:

1. Once a clan declares war on another clan, members of both sides will receive a “War Mode” effect. (Declaring war can be done in a similar way when you become a PvP Duelist or Outlaw. Only here, the leader clan is the only one that can accept/send requests.
  2. This mechanic allows you to obtain resources (fame) through points simply by attacking players or buildings controlled by the enemy clan, including taking actions.

"War mode" lasts for a limited time (2 hours), during this time, players from both clans will get "war points" depending on the pvp actions they perform, for example (Kills, recovery, drain, etc.),

• During this time, war points will be compiled into a live table where both clans will be able to see "Who is winning."

The clan with more Warpoints will obviously gain more resources (Fame or dds), and the losing clan will gain less, say 70% - 30% in resources respectively. I mean basically the system will be rewarding the clans.

• Hypothetical example: Clan A declares war on Clan B, but the system has set 50,000 fame as the total reward. During the "War", Clan A wins, so they receive 35,000 Fame, while Clan B receives only 15,000 Fame.
  • There could be more rewards but this would mean that "War Mode" would last much longer.
Once a “Requested Clan War” is finished, the war points obtained will go as statistics to the clan profile, the same goes for fame and dds, they all go to the clan.

• With the new war points, there will now be a new clan leaderboard building.
  • War Points that players earned individually in "War Mode" will also appear in the player's profile statistics, along with Achievements and Events, so players can see how much experience that player has.

And that would be it, really although this idea does not completely destroy alliances, at least it aims for all clans to attack each other competitively, encouraging each one to seek their own objectives, which in the long term could lead to others clans. let them seek glory through these "organized wars."

There are more ideas that could be included in this proposal, such as: 2v2 3v3 clan wars, more pvp actions, player and level limit, individual rewards, but those are very separate things. The main thing is the base idea for the moment.

And boom, there you have it @Highway @Alewx , a fun pvp system with a lot of potential, I hope you can consider it. What do you think about it?

Last edited:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So an additional fourth source for fame, that can easiely inflate the fameecnomy by fake fights of alliance clans?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
So an additional fourth source for fame, that can easiely inflate the fameecnomy by fake fights of alliance clans?
Ye that's what I said in the other channel.... I think alliance will use this as a for fun and entertainment purpose 😂😂 well at least there is action now in the eu 1 server