VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Recently, you guys changed how some of the skin icons looked so they could reflect how they actually look. I highly suggest you do the same with the broadstripes! In the upcoming salesflashsale.PNGmany would think it would be the one with black stripe down the middle and white on the sides when in reality, it apparently is the one with the white stripe down the middle and the rest black like a skunk. It should look like the one below
blackwhite.PNG
but doesn't. In the future to avoid confusion, these icons should be changed. I never understood why they look how they look and it's not like you can just try on the skins in the flashsale before buying @orrire @Narokath

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Recently, you guys changed how some of the skin icons looked so they could reflect how they actually look. I highly suggest you do the same with the broadstripes! In the upcoming salesView attachment 46878many would think it would be the one with black stripe down the middle and white on the sides when in reality, it apparently is the one with the white stripe down the middle and the rest black like a skunk. It should look like the one below
View attachment 46879
but doesn't. In the future to avoid confusion, these icons should be changed. I never understood why they look how they look and it's not like you can just try on the skins in the flashsale before buying @orrire @Narokath
1700273285587.png