What's new

Feedback Thread · Endgame Part 2 Open PTR Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
i'm still not understand how much fame to put. im assuming we put more than the "average fame spent"?
that is totally up to you, it is intended as personal investment management, is the possible reward worth the amounf of the fame you spend there, is it worth it to spend even more, estimated on the possible office you might gain.

I noticed that ranger profiles are white, is it intended?
View attachment 45493
that is because there are so many seats in this rank that the visualisation is reduced to that.

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
Ok, looks good at first but how many bugs must there have been by now? Will we have this update by the end of the year? I don't think it will arrive after Easter, we're just going to have more lag than it already has with these events coming up ☠6f80a0e33a979cb784d257914191ac65.jpg

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Ok, looks good at first but how many bugs must there have been by now? Will we have this update by the end of the year? I don't think it will arrive after Easter, we're just going to have more lag than it already has with these events coming up ☠View attachment 45495
Highway said that if all goes well, we will see this update after the event.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
I do not know about Asia, but come to Europe_1 and America_1 my friend, and see for yourself how full and packed these servers are.

Every single day a new player joins those 2 servers.

Those 2 will turn into chaos as soon as this update hit the live server. And there's absolutely no stopping it.
so now we are just judging updates from reference frame of two servers? of which one of them is most active

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
so now we are just judging updates from reference frame of two servers? of which one of them is most active
reacting like to this is kinda sick leaving other server's condition maybe other server players who dont get "new players " per day should just leave as we are sidelined right

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Can anyone go test if there are vitality cloth bug. Like if your cloth degrade after the 5 min in combat timer and you were at very low hp. Also noticed that you can renew cloths while in combat.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
@Highway The people that got rex with sheriff , cannot keep it unlocked ?and buy normally like a average dino? or it must be with crown also?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@Highway The people that got rex with sheriff , cannot keep it unlocked ?and buy normally like a average dino? or it must be with crown also?
if you mean after the update, the sheriffs who won will keep their fame, and with it they will have a high advantage to get many silver crowns, therefore they will be able to get their rex in a few days.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
if you mean after the update, the sheriffs who won will keep their fame, and with it they will have a high advantage to get many silver crowns, therefore they will be able to get their rex in a few days.
No i meant like old sheriffs , if ever new lvls come to buy them again in new lvl

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
*Update* I got gc and crowns now, I'll go off again and see if i get gc after winning and being offline
*update* ok it worked this time again, will be looking into it further

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
what if 2 people get to sheriff position and both of them apply the bare minimum fame. in this case which person will win and on what basis

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
what if 2 people get to sheriff position and both of them apply the bare minimum fame. in this case which person will win and on what basis
ig the one who applied earlier, but devs still should answer

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Honestly i would love to see baby dinosaurs being availabe to buy in Silver Lily's Emporium for the price around 15k sc each.

Furthermore i have a question.

Will we get Silver crowns for each election that we got in past before this update come to the game? For example as retired sheriff, will i get Silver crowns from my old sheriff election? If you know what I mean xD

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Also waiting for the elections to close even if its short amount of time, its still quite boring like u just stay in one place and do simply nothing. It would be good if u add at least one map for pvp or something...

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
the update itself is boring, I think they won't open maps.. they even closed the forge which was more fun than the elections 😔😔

Turok

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
T U R O K
Clan
Army Of Darkness
Will additional fame be given on the ptr server? There are many people and 1m fame is not enough.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
1680118252570.png

There's a little visual bug under the street stats, or I think it's just me.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Will we get Silver crowns for each election that we got in past before this update come to the game? For example as retired sheriff, will i get Silver crowns from my old sheriff election? If you know what I mean xD
no

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
*update* ok it worked this time again, will be looking into it further
Isn't gold from achievements? although I also remember receiving 20 gold out of nowhere.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Will additional fame be given on the ptr server? There are many people and 1m fame is not enough.
You are right, we need more fame because there are many people who invest more than 100k in fame, even 1 million for street

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I think we should get additional 1m fame after reaching gove office, since its only one server for everyone winning elections consume our fame very fast.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Speaking of which for example: to get out od streets i need to invest more than 200k fame, while players who won gove, won it with only 2.5k fame

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
its because many just gone mad with their fame investment very early on. The fame we have given out was calculated that it should have been enough. But well..... :censored:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Speaking of which for example: to get out od streets i need to invest more than 200k fame, while players who won gove, won it with only 2.5k fame
the fame rate for an office i think will depend on how many players have applied, simply put there will be times when the rate will be low or high. But each office has a minimum requirement.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
its because many just gone mad with their fame investment very early on. The fame we have given out was calculated that it should have been enough. But well..... :censored:
Even if it was calculated well, did u consider how many people will try to join into elections at the same time and try to win them?

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
what did you expect? nobody would back out . its better to give out fames or remove the minimum fame requirement

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
if not then open other maps to get more fames

Status
Not open for further replies.