- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Hey, I don't know where to post these. Please don't kill me.
Here are some skin ideas I made that I think would look pretty cool in-game.
Let me know what you guys think. :mrgreen:

red veins.pngturquoise veins.pngblue white veins.pngred blue veins.png

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
Beautiful Skins I have a different suggestion, The skins in the game can be blended with each other and come out in beautiful things

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
those Christmas lights could serve as accessories for our dinosaur
I was thinking the same but at the same time, would the devs even consider it? :rolleyes:

Datenshi Akeno

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Datenshi Akeno
Clan
xXLegion of DeathXx
Vorax!!! hello, if possible tell me what's the program you use to edit. I would like to share some ideas.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
look great, If this was included in the game 🤯

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Hey, I don't know where to post these. Please don't kill me.
Here are some skin ideas I made that I think would look pretty cool in-game.
Let me know what you guys think. :mrgreen:

View attachment 43185View attachment 43186View attachment 43187View attachment 43188
I do not know how people do these, maybe they got a talent for that, but please keep making new patterns and new designs, these skins are very interesting hopefully they get implemented in the next events.

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
I do not know how people do these, maybe they got a talent for that, but please keep making new patterns and new designs, these skins are very interesting hopefully they get implemented in the next events.
Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad people are liking my skin ideas. I will try and make more.

AngelShadows

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Royalty Phoenix-
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
o.o these are cool i have had some ideas to as well but can't get clean templates how do you get a really good figure dino :3 you have inspired me

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
o.o these are cool i have had some ideas to as well but can't get clean templates how do you get a really good figure dino :3 you have inspired me
Thank you!

Medibang Tutorial
1.) Take a screenshot of your dino from the side as flat as possible.
2.) Open or paste the screenshot on a new layer.
3.) Make the opacity for that screenshot layer at around 50%.
4.) Add a new layer and start tracing the dino.
5.) Once traced, use the fill bucket tool to completely fill the inside of the traced dino.
(For the black back leg and arm, I made a new layer and placed it under the overall body layer. I drew those in manually.)

1670226047052.png
1670225311781.png
1670225502882.png

6.) Create another new layer over the body layer and clip it.

1670225971303.png

7.) For this layer, you will draw the permanent colors of the dino. For example, the rex's underbelly and teeth. These colors will not be altered when you start designing the skin. (You might want to temporarily
lower the opacity of the body layer and increase the screenshot layer opacity to be able to trace the perma colors accurately.)

1670225820590.png

8.) Now, create another layer (place it over all the other layers) and this time you will draw in the eye.

1670226992785.png
1670227001451.png

9.) Once that is done, you can delete the screenshot layer, seeing you have no further use for it.

10.) Next is the fun part. Create a new layer
over the body layer but under the perma color layer. Make sure it is clipped as well.

1670227286812.png

11.) I suggest locking all the other layers so that you don't accidentally draw on any of them.

12.) In this design layer, you will start designing your skin. Just mess around with the colors and brushes and see if that gets you anywhere.

13.) Final result!

1670228452615.png

(If you want to change the base color but don't know how, just create a new layer over the body layer, and under the design and perma layers, and clip it. Then, color the whole layer in whatever color you want. You can add however many layers you want, just make sure they are placed in the correct spots!)

1670228472869.png
1670228484931.png

Hope this helped those who were curious. Let me know if you have any questions.

Planetroar

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
II Sancralerium II
Clan
Clan steel romero
Thank you!

Medibang Tutorial
1.) Take a screenshot of your dino from the side as flat as possible.
2.) Open or paste the screenshot on a new layer.
3.) Make the opacity for that screenshot layer at around 50%.
4.) Add a new layer and start tracing the dino.
5.) Once traced, use the fill bucket tool to completely fill the inside of the traced dino.
(For the black back leg and arm, I made a new layer and placed it under the overall body layer. I drew those in manually.)

View attachment 44998
View attachment 44993
View attachment 44994

6.) Create another new layer over the body layer and clip it.

View attachment 44997

7.) For this layer, you will draw the permanent colors of the dino. For example, the rex's underbelly and teeth. These colors will not be altered when you start designing the skin. (You might want to temporarily
lower the opacity of the body layer and increase the screenshot layer opacity to be able to trace the perma colors accurately.)

View attachment 44996

8.) Now, create another layer (place it over all the other layers) and this time you will draw in the eye.

View attachment 44999
View attachment 45000

9.) Once that is done, you can delete the screenshot layer, seeing you have no further use for it.

10.) Next is the fun part. Create a new layer
over the body layer but under the perma color layer. Make sure it is clipped as well.

View attachment 45001

11.) I suggest locking all the other layers so that you don't accidentally draw on any of them.

12.) In this design layer, you will start designing your skin. Just mess around with the colors and brushes and see if that gets you anywhere.

13.) Final result!

View attachment 45003

(If you want to change the base color but don't know how, just create a new layer over the body layer, and under the design and perma layers, and clip it. Then, color the whole layer in whatever color you want. You can add however many layers you want, just make sure they are placed in the correct spots!)

View attachment 45004
View attachment 45005

Hope this helped those who were curious. Let me know if you have any questions.
I may try something similar later. Im very familiar with art programs like Medibang and it could be fun to make some skins

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I hope one day DS adds night server time!🌌View attachment 45007 🤭
This actually looks cool and it would fit maujak mountains very well. Darker theme would be better, as it is in mokon woods and green volcano, because playing ds at evening or night and being in maujak mountains just hurts eyes :|

Frozen Shadow

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
xXFeliciaXx
Clan
Clanless
This actually looks cool and it would fit maujak mountains very well. Darker theme would be better, as it is in mokon woods and green volcano, because playing ds at evening or night and being in maujak mountains just hurts eyes :|

Need gamma for changing light then :unsure: