Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
yok
Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
And you've been working for years, killing for free, and even though you've been playing for years, you haven't been able to have rex?
Yes.. I kind of hear that answer , don't I?
Today I will come up with a new idea to change the mossy building blocks of the game.
The game is also quite difficult to get into the selection and get rex. People who don't like you, teams that don't like you, everything that prevents you from developing in the game will end with what I'm going to say.
My suggestion is that Rex lock will be automatically unlocked for a player who opens all the dinosaurs, weapons, technologies, implants available in the game and makes 55 levels. It's as difficult and difficult a job as being a sheriff with this election. You ask why? When a player earns an average of 10 million dino dollars, he reaches level 51 52. The number of items falling decreases with each level it rises. and when it reaches 55 levels, it almost fails to even open most of the items available in the game. And what they open is only what they want to use. This is also annoying. If you had known that rex would be unlocked if you opened all the items in the game and made 55 levels, how many of you would have struggled for this?
Please provide support. In this way, the miserly and ostentatious maniacs who hold power as a clan will be slapped.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello Viobis,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us:giggle:. Please elaborate on the elections procedures, if we implement your suggested idea, how can we make the elections lucrative for the players what can happen with the buildings? as both of these things will going to be useless. Please share your idea(s) about this too.

regards,
Orrire.

Viobis

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
yok
Hello Viobis,

Thank you for sharing your idea with us:giggle:. Please elaborate on the elections procedures, if we implement your suggested idea, how can we make the elections lucrative for the players what can happen with the buildings? as both of these things will going to be useless. Please share your idea(s) about this too.

regards,
Orrire.
buildings ? , that order will continue again. a player will be able to get rex in 2 different shapes. As far as I'm concerned, both these styles are difficult for each other. Think about the effort you will spend to make so many items 55... Terrible! But this will also happen over time again. Whoever wants to wait for the election again, whoever wants to will try to raise everything. In this way, those who quit the game before they get Rex will return to the game again. Those who do not have clan power will be able to make 55 levels of each item and unlock rex. I'll give you an example from myself... I started to be despised by arrogant people because of some obstacles that came in front of me when I was playing the game calmly and properly. Despised people are, as everyone knows, only those who have the power to play. These people prevent other people from doing something , developing , becoming strong. This is also annoying... If I knew that every item would be unlocked by rex when level 55 was done, I would probably try to upgrade all my items first. I think it will add a new color to the game and a pleasure to play. From the point of view of game developers , it means extra money. Because even if an individual is level 55, it's not so easy to cut a slot in the Maujak mountains. I need an extreme damage booster anyway. My proposal can be improved , modified , improved. With love...

Choose the sheriff or open all the items in the game and make 55 levels. :)