mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
I am a bit confused about how Triforge is working , how do you people know what recipes to use , how do you know what will you get in return , is it based by luck , is it based on specific items and specific levels , specific placement ? Someone give me an explanation , I mix 2 skins with a pipe and I get a cigar back somehow .

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
it's luck and probability

mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
it's luck and probability

So the triforge page on facebook is useless then , if its based only on luck and probability then it doesn't matter what people tell you to use or how people crafted their own stuff?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
So the triforge page on facebook is useless then , if its based only on luck and probability then it doesn't matter what people tell you to use or how people crafted their own stuff?
because it is probability, there are objects that have a higher percentage of probability to come out ... luck is in attributes

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Take style, color, quality, level, and type into account. If you want something like a black skin, try finding clear style clothing/skins to triforge along with something black in color, like glasses. After that, you won't always get exactly what you want but it's better to try than randomly placing shit into the triforge and pray you get something good.

Shoutout to Revy for teaching my ass this trick. 😩

mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
Take style, color, quality, level, and type into account. If you want something like a black skin, try finding clear style clothing/skins to triforge along with something black in color, like glasses. After that, you won't always get exactly what you want but it's better to try than randomly placing shit into the triforge and pray you get something good.

Shoutout to Revy for teaching my ass this trick. 😩

That's what I've been doing for the past week , but I can't keep saving up clothing in my warehouse because it gets full , and I am scared of mixing good items because if i get something trash then I regret it , it feels like gambling , you put in the valuables , and if you're not lucky you lose it all , and then you spend some more money to dissasamble the trash item to get your cool stuff back and then you repeat that process , I think i spent over 15 euros just by doing that , and thats my fault , I shouldn't have done that , it is because I'm still new to the game and because the community is so little , I don't know anything about the game , and I don't have a source either from where I could learn more about it , this is my first ever question because other people either don't speak english , either don't know themselves.

But still , thank you kindly for your information , people like you help the newbies like me. :giggle:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
That's what I've been doing for the past week , but I can't keep saving up clothing in my warehouse because it gets full , and I am scared of mixing good items because if i get something trash then I regret it , it feels like gambling , you put in the valuables , and if you're not lucky you lose it all , and then you spend some more money to dissasamble the trash item to get your cool stuff back and then you repeat that process , I think i spent over 15 euros just by doing that , and thats my fault , I shouldn't have done that , it is because I'm still new to the game and because the community is so little , I don't know anything about the game , and I don't have a source either from where I could learn more about it , this is my first ever question because other people either don't speak english , either don't know themselves.

But still , thank you kindly for your information , people like you help the newbies like me. :giggle:
if you want to make clothes with attributes which you want, then just put all 3 things with attributes which you want, otherwise its just gambling to get something good

it would the best if @Highway or @Alewx would explain how triforge works or at least how they want it to work

mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
if you want to make clothes with attributes which you want, then just put all 3 things with attributes which you want, otherwise its just gambling to get something good

it would the best if @Highway or @Alewx would explain how triforge works or at least how they want it to work

It has nothing to do with attributes , I'm more concerned about how to get a certain skin , or a certain colored clothing , like a black pair of pants , or a green head for my dino.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
well 1 time i put 3 skins and got a shirt and then a cigar so idk. its very random
like 3 skins together or 3 times by 1 skin? ;d

mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
like 3 skins together or 3 times by 1 skin? ;d

I think I get the hang of it , I just need more time to try it and see how it actually works , I mixed a brown tiger skin with green fancy glasses and a straw clear shirt and it gave me a green tiger skin.

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
One Item-33,33% for chance to get, so if you take 2 skins etc you have 66,66% get skin. And ofc, that is About atributes too. So 3 things with same color,style,type- you make only high Q But same item.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4