What's new

Game improvments

Do you think that Dino Storm could be more exiting?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
8 years of playing Dino storm but still the same concept, hunt, upgrade, level up, war, nothing has changed since it came out.
events slightly different but kinda the same, Tri-Forge same limited stuff, there is no special place where you can take a break from hunting etc, challenge players or do some daily missions that gives rewards or like a battle tournament.
there is not much that keeps players motivated to play if you ask every players how's the game 99% would say boring, and look 10 million registration but roughly like 500 active players max a day across all servers? or even less.
so I ask the developers to do something about this, look at pirate of galaxy so much better updates than Dino storm where every update bring some bugs with it.

mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
8 years of playing Dino storm but still the same concept, hunt, upgrade, level up, war, nothing has changed since it came out.
events slightly different but kinda the same, Tri-Forge same limited stuff, there is no special place where you can take a break from hunting etc, challenge players or do some daily missions that gives rewards or like a battle tournament.
there is not much that keeps players motivated to play if you ask every players how's the game 99% would say boring, and look 10 million registration but roughly like 500 active players max a day across all servers? or even less.
so I ask the developers to do something about this, look at pirate of galaxy so much better updates than Dino storm where every update bring some bugs with it.

You are right , but the sad part is that
Splitscreen is like a deaf and blind person who just doesn't see or hear what's happening around , I think we don't talk enough about this problem , about the fact that there's no word from anyone , I think we can't make ourselves heard just by typing some words of hatred and sadness to a team that is deaf and blind . I think the only hope we have is to wait , to wait until something even more worse than this happens , if something bad happens like that exploit , we can all call out on it again but this time with a more profound message , something that will get their attention , we need to keep calling them out , until their deafness and blindess goes away , until someone from the desert shows up and sees our community cry , and hopefully save it and revive it .

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
View attachment 42590
böyle yardımcılar gelmeli
such helpers should come
to be honest i don't see pterosaurs as new playable dinosaurs maybe we can see pterosaurs similar to drones from PG, that increase armor, damage, agriculture, etc.
Or in order not to see the empty DS sky, there could be pterosaurus flying for decoration and aesthetics.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I have seen players asking for pets that could collect items from ground and so on, but what if there would be co-riders? like there would be npc riding with players on dino and would do items collection and some similar staff and those co-riders could be possible to use only after upgrading dinos to certain lvl as dinos would have to carry 2 ppl, not 1. what do you guys think about it?