What's new

A friend has offered to give me their account, will i be banned if i log into it?

athenur.ds

Reaction score
I have a friend that no longer plays Dino Storm and told me i can have their account which is a higher level than my own account. But will my friend’s account get banned if i log into it? Ive logged into my own account from different computers before and it has turned out fine, but we live in different countries and im not sure it would work because of that.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
nope. you'll win win ice cream for the year kid

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
it will get banned sooner or later

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I have a friend that no longer plays Dino Storm and told me i can have their account which is a higher level than my own account. But will my friend’s account get banned if i log into it? Ive logged into my own account from different computers before and it has turned out fine, but we live in different countries and im not sure it would work because of that.
It's only wrong if someone finds out. 😉

Unfortunately you should have been aware of this before posting here 🤣🤣

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Read the rules xd

athenur.ds

Reaction score
It's only wrong if someone finds out. 😉

Unfortunately you should have been aware of this before posting here 🤣🤣
I havent logged into the account yet, hence why im asking here first to not make a mistake

athenur.ds

Reaction score
that alone is reason enough to be punished
Before i changed computers i sent in a ticket asking if i would get banned from doing so, and they answered that it shouldnt be a problem. Have those rules then changed from a few years ago?

davySDY

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
davySDY
Clan
im not in a clan
Before i changed computers i sent in a ticket asking if i would get banned from doing so, and they answered that it shouldnt be a problem. Have those rules then changed from a few years ago?
i hope not.. as long as u are using the account it should not be a problem.. but u should never share your account to ur friends, or players from other servers.. keep ur account safe

athenur.ds

Reaction score
i hope not.. as long as u are using the account it should not be a problem.. but u should never share your account to ur friends, or players from other servers.. keep ur account safe
Ah, ive never shared my own account, id personally never do that. It feels like if the support team themselves said it was fine that i used another computer to play on, it should be ok

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
even though it's against the rules, 80% of players do this kind of thing, just don't comment on this kind of thing in the game and you won't be banned, many others players do much worse things, like selling, using several accounts, and nothing happens with they. so, relax